What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 380.64_2 is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried downloading RT-AC68U_380.64_1.zip from all 3 download sources and get the same SHA256 signature, but that signature doesn't match what's published on the lostrealm downloads page.

9920793c75f7ee87fb65d2e8f7848c2c7eb91cb61d74c85e9bb9076db8c00531
That is checksum for ZIP file. unzip it !

Do the QoS Traffic classification Statistics reset every time you logout?

Last edited:
Do the QoS Traffic classification Statistics reset every time you logout?

No, but they will every time QoS gets reconfigured/reapplied.

Published 380.64_2. Fixes a regression on the IPv6 client list (hostnames truncated to 3 characters), and a few more potential buffer overruns fixed in httpd.

The labels seem to be off for the traffic statistics. I didn't notice until I moused over the values.

Attachments

• Traffic Statistics.png
    Traffic Statistics.png
    378.1 KB · Views: 585
The labels seem to be off for the traffic statistics. I didn't notice until I moused over the values.

I don't see anything wrong in that screenshot.

since 380.64 network map>view list comes up very very slow in chrome, firefox no problems.
380.64-2 same problem, is it just me

since 380.64 network map>view list comes up very very slow in chrome, firefox no problems.

It's you , I have no problem using Chrome on 2 different systems.

Have you cleared the cache in Chrome ? When did you last reboot the router ?

There is definitely something wrong with last 2 releases and Safari: using ios and Mac OS, very often cannot open page, need to reload it many times, and during browsing it hangs sometimes, displaying fragment of webui or sometimes fragments of code. After some time, Safari card with webui opened takes all memmory.
I can upgrade using Safari, but browsing is buggy.
Ah, details: RT-AC68U (router mode) and 2xRT-AC66U (ap mode), all have problems (it started probably 2 releases ago).

This has been discussed here before, it is a Safari problem .

RT-AC66U update to 380.64_2 done - everything looks good

question about the switch configuration:
At the moment Jumbo Frame is active
Spanning-Tree protocol is active
NAT Acceleration is automatic

Is this the "best" configuration for maximum speed?

I have accidently activate IP monitoring and this deactivates NAT Acceleration. So my internet-speed dropped from around 230MBit/s to 80MBit/s.
Afterwards I deactivated IP monitoring and activated NAT Acceleration, but this hasn´t increased the speed.
Only a factory-reset solved the issue. Now I have more then 200MBit/s again. The 250MBit/s I had with 380.61 cannot be reached anymore, but maybe it´s an ISP problem at the moment.

RT-AC66U update to 380.64_2 done - everything looks good

question about the switch configuration:
At the moment Jumbo Frame is active
Spanning-Tree protocol is active
NAT Acceleration is automatic

Is this the "best" configuration for maximum speed?

I have accidently activate IP monitoring and this deactivates NAT Acceleration. So my internet-speed dropped from around 230MBit/s to 80MBit/s.
Afterwards I deactivated IP monitoring and activated NAT Acceleration, but this hasn´t increased the speed.
Only a factory-reset solved the issue. Now I have more then 200MBit/s again. The 250MBit/s I had with 380.61 cannot be reached anymore, but maybe it´s an ISP problem at the moment.
https://routerguide.net/
Check it out and experiment! It's fun.

64_1 to 64_2 with no issues :)

@RMerlin I have found your notification system has been working flawlessly (notifying, then directing to the proper page for my router)!
Thank You

Merlin I have noticed a problem in the firmware 380.64_1 and 380.64_2 on my Asus router AC3200.
In both firmware versions it is not possible to connect from within my own network to devices in the same network using the external IP adres of my router and the forwarded port in my router. When I try to connect when I am not connected to my own Lan the forwarding goes well.
Before version 380.64-1 it worked fine.

Last edited:
upon further testing i found the culprit, chrome and usb didnt get along, firefox was running ok.
w/chrome logged into gui, a usb thumb drive attached, chrome would be at ~25% cpu usage on win7.
why?, idk, but something todo w/my usb stick, firefox has no issues w/it

ON CHROME
usb_chrome.jpg

ON FIREFOX
usb_ff.jpg

upon further testing i found the culprit, chrome and usb didnt get along, firefox was running ok.
w/chrome logged into gui, a usb thumb drive attached, chrome would be at ~25% cpu usage on win7.
why?, idk, but something todo w/my usb stick, firefox has no issues w/it

ON CHROME
usb_chrome.jpg

ON FIREFOX
usb_ff.jpg
Disable the connected device setting in Chrome://flags might resolve this.
chrome://flags/#device-discovery-notification

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Not sure whether this thread is the right place to post my issue, but still.

I'm trying to configure Policy-based routing on 380.64_1 and it doesn't seem to work -- no traffic goes through the tunnel.

Both ovpnc1 and main tables have identical content.

External OpenVPN server is not configured to push the default gateway or any routes -- is it OK for Policy-based routing?

The value for the 14 h data point is 17.45, but the location on the chart is approximately 18.75. Shouldn't the data point be slightly below the 17.5 line?

Maybe a rounding error. In any case, the Traffic Analyzer is entirely Asus's code, and I don't want to touch it because it's too complex, and uncommented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!