What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 384.13 is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess this will be the base fot 384.14 ?

Version 3.0.0.4.384.81039 2019/08/21 59.29 MBytes
Claims to have fixed several well reported issues ...
Security fix
- Fixed a DDoS vulnerability. Thanks for Altin Thartori's contribution.

Bug fix
- Fixed Samba server compatibility issue.
- Fixed OpenVPN related bugs.
- Fixed schedule reboot bugs.
- Improved AiMesh compatibility.
- Improved system stability.

Looking fwd to 384.14 :) from @RMerlin ... but I gather he is taking a well deserved rest :cool:!

Security fix

Bug fix

Looking fwd to 384.14 :) from @RMerlin ... but I gather he is taking a well deserved rest :cool:!
Strange...Link no longer works. Has it been pulled for any reason?

Strange...Link no longer works. Has it been pulled for any reason?

NB - Source code for Version 3.0.0.4.384.81039 - latest stock firmware for RT-AC86U - not yet released by Asus.
Link provided by @AndreiV does work for Asus compiled version.

Asuswrt-Merlin 384.13 is now available for all supported models. The main change of this release is the addition of support for AiMesh (both router and nodes) for those models that are compatible (RT-AC87U and RT-AC3200 are not supported).

Update:: 384.13_1 for the RT-AC87U, which resolves AP mode for that model.

Security: NTP port remains open to the Internet when 'local NTP server' is enabled (Asuswrt-merlin 384.13_1 RT-AC87U)

I use 'local NTP server' in RT-AC87U so that some home network devices do not require internet access. Please fix this.

Additional note: I'm still not sure but I think that when I enable DDNS on asuscomm.com I suffer backdoor and netcore attacks. Security hole in asuscomm.com ?.

Last edited:
Security fix

Bug fix

Nope, Merlin is not resting, there are already few commits on Githtub since the release of the final 384.13 build . I guess we will have a build with the new fixes from Asus incorporated soon, in a week maximum :)

NB - Source code for Version 3.0.0.4.384.81039 - latest stock firmware for RT-AC86U - not yet released by Asus.
Link provided by @AndreiV does work for Asus compiled version.
Strange. Why is then a download button on the official webpage.

Security: NTP port remains open to the Internet when 'local NTP server' is enabled (Asuswrt-merlin 384.13_1 RT-AC87U)

I use 'local NTP server' in RT-AC87U so that some home network devices do not require internet access. Please fix this.

No, it does not. Either your testing method is wrong, or you disabled the router's firewall, because I don't configure any firewall rules for NTP.

You or your browser have a problem , download button works perfectly well for me.
Pretty hard words...
Don't presumera that other persons are fools and / or have no knowledge.. Tested on 3 different computers, both at home and work. 3 different browsers. I would never post anything here or anywhere else unless I know that there is something wrong.

Now it works and ASUS has updated the download with a new date and "V2" Obviously the was a fault….

Pretty hard words...
Come on he's just saying, somethings wrong on your end because it works fine for him. Easy! ;) Welcome to the forum!

can You provide screen from AiMesh and 87u ?
Unfortunately I went back to the MEDIA BRIDGE config on the RT-AC68u, so I can't provide any screenshot at the moment.

Come on he's just saying, somethings wrong on your end because it works fine for him. Easy! ;) Welcome to the forum!
Thanks...but in this case it actually was a fault at ASUS homepage. No worries...

I apologize if it's been asked but is smart connect also available with aimesh in this version of merlin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!