What's new

Restart all wireless devices, including the ones on AiMesh-nodes?!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

iJorgen

Regular Contributor
When using the command "service restart_wireless" it only seems to affects devices connected to the main router.
Is there a similar command to restart all wireless devices in the network including the ones connected to AiMesh-nodes?

Assuming you just reboot the router and attached AiMesh nodes the setting you are looking for is:
sysreset.png

I have a thunderstorm passing through my neck of the woods at the moment, and I'm fully expecting not just a LAN reset, but all of the clients to be reset as well...thanks mama nature ;)

I have a thunderstorm passing through my neck of the woods at the moment, and I'm fully expecting not just a LAN reset, but all of the clients to be reset as well...thanks mama nature ;)
OMG, that's a real network-nuke-reset. Hope your IT-equipment survives... ⛈️

Assuming you just reboot the router and attached AiMesh nodes the setting you are looking for is:
Thanks for your reply... Hoped there was an easier way with a command, than restarting the router and wait a few minutes. o_O

OMG, that's a real network-nuke-reset. Hope your IT-equipment survives... ⛈️
It happens at least once every summer, where the power flickers and everything reboots. So far, lightning hasn't taken anything out...and today's was mostly thunder and not much storm

I think you want to do an optimization. That will cause all clients to reconnect. There is also restart if you want to be more aggressive and restart the router and all nodes.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!