What's new

Rss feed in download manager

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Steve1985

Occasional Visitor
hi,

I am looking into the following and wonder if anybody else is using the download manager in this way.

I would like to sort of automate the download manager in my asus rt-ac56u with merlin firmware. I know it's possible to install transmission however would prefer to use the standard download manager as my commandline kniwledge is zero to none.

Is it possible to use a rss feed with a schedule of the tv shows iam subscribed to using for example shows rss?

Because of several reasons i would prefer to use the asus rather then a dedicated machine.

Anybody that can help with this would be greatly appreciated

Steve

Is it possible to use a rss feed with a schedule of the tv shows iam subscribed to using for example shows rss?
I use FlexGet for searching for TV shows. It's a program that is external to DownloadManager. FlexGet can track the current episode in a TV series and scrape web pages to retrieve the magnet links. It has filters for video encoding and quality, and much more. It's not limited to just RSS feeds. Since it's not available through Entware, I do this on the Raspberry Pi.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!