What's new

RT-AX92U upload speed problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mattiadj

New Around Here
Hello to all,
i have a fiber ont zte f6005 connected to wan of RT-AX92U. I have a problem with upload speed. On speed test, speeds are ok but when i try to upload a single file the speed is very slow (about 15 Mb/s...i have 1000 Mb/s speed in upload).
If i upload multiple files i have 15 Mb/s for each file and so the global speed is very hight.
To fix this i have no ENABLE Traditional qos but in this way i have full upload speed but my download speed is capped to 400 Mb/s (i have 1000/1000 fiber) in speed test and during normal using so my speed is capped!

I have changed different cable, different pc but the only way to have a full speed upload is to have qos enable but in this way i have problem in download speed.

I have tried the latest merlin fork but the situation is the same!

Please help!

Thanks

Hello to all,
i have a fiber ont zte f6005 connected to wan of RT-AX92U. I have a problem with upload speed. On speed test, speeds are ok but when i try to upload a single file the speed is very slow (about 15 Mb/s...i have 1000 Mb/s speed in upload).
If i upload multiple files i have 15 Mb/s for each file and so the global speed is very hight.
To fix this i have no ENABLE Traditional qos but in this way i have full upload speed but my download speed is capped to 400 Mb/s (i have 1000/1000 fiber) in speed test and during normal using so my speed is capped!

I have changed different cable, different pc but the only way to have a full speed upload is to have qos enable but in this way i have problem in download speed.

I have tried the latest merlin fork but the situation is the same!

Please help!

Thanks

Can you test with a PC wired to the ONT, bypassing the router?

OE

Here my wan ip.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230131-215244_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230131-215244_Chrome.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 45
Use that as your static address and see if you can connect to the ONT and test speed directly with your pc

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!