What's new

Solved Serious Diablo IV Lag when using ethernet connection. HELP!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Do you use the Sony tv internet apps for anything? If not, you can block the MAC addresses for both Sony tvs and see what happens

Do you use the Sony tv internet apps for anything? If not, you can block the MAC addresses for both Sony tvs and see what happens
I do occasionally stream to the TVs. I switched the TVs over to WiFi and unplugged their ethernet cables. That seems to have resolved the issue as well. I'll settle with them hooked to WiFi vs ethernet if it means they play nice I guess.

I do occasionally stream to the TVs. I switched the TVs over to WiFi and unplugged their ethernet cables. That seems to have resolved the issue as well. I'll settle with them hooked to WiFi vs ethernet if it means they play nice I guess.
As a previous Sony owner you shouldnt plug in their crappy 10/100 adapters. Just use the wireless. There was also an issue awhile ago where Ethernet enabled Sony's would flood the local network with some sort of requests - if I can find the info again I'll post it for you.

As a previous Sony owner you shouldnt plug in their crappy 10/100 adapters. Just use the wireless. There was also an issue awhile ago where Ethernet enabled Sony's would flood the local network with some sort of requests - if I can find the info again I'll post it for you.
Thanks. That definitely sounds like my issue!