amtm shell commands for IPADOS Shortcuts

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

kstamand

New Around Here
Instead of manually logging into router via SSH and checking for version updates via AMTM, I’m interested in creating IPADOS Shortcuts to is issue shell commands to do the same. Something like:

amtm sh Diversion and the output would text of “Update - none” or “Update - version #”

Similar to IOS Shortcuts for Diversion is what I’m interested in.

Anything out here already or can I be pointed to commands that could help produce that kind of output from AMTM?

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture
Instead of manually logging into router via SSH and checking for version updates via AMTM, I’m interested in creating IPADOS Shortcuts to is issue shell commands to do the same. Something like:

amtm sh Diversion and the output would text of “Update - none” or “Update - version #”

Similar to IOS Shortcuts for Diversion is what I’m interested in.

Anything out here already or can I be pointed to commands that could help produce that kind of output from AMTM?
FWIW most of my scripts support this directly, e.g.
Code:
connmon help
to get a list of support arguments at the command line

thelonelycoder

Part of the Furniture
Not yet but I could probably throw something together since I am the coder of amtm and already have a Shortcuts shortcut out for Diversion.
If you don‘t mind i‘d like to handle that.

kstamand

New Around Here
FWIW most of my scripts support this directly, e.g.
Code:
connmon help
to get a list of support arguments at the command line
It appears I‘m misunderstanding something. When I try amtm help, it does not return a set of command line options as noted.

If it help further explain, I’m hoping to find command line options to produce ssh output that can be returned to the IOS Shortcuts app. In particular,
1. current version Merlin installed and available downloadable release
2. same for Diversion and Skynet

Thanks in advance

kstamand

New Around Here
It appears I‘m misunderstanding something. When I try amtm help, it does not return a set of command line options as noted.

If it help further explain, I’m hoping to find command line options to produce ssh output that can be returned to the IOS Shortcuts app. In particular,
1. current version Merlin installed and available downloadable release
2. same for Diversion and Skynet

Thanks in advance
Never mind - please disregard this last response. I missed your initial response about “not yet”

Regards

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!