What's new

amtm Baisc Entware commands

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

B255ea006

Regular Contributor
Hi,

does anyone have a Link 🔗 or a form post with basic amtm Entware commands?

For example, i do like to delete all the files in a specific folder but how do is move in the direction and with which command do i delete the foulder or the files?
Or how do i extract files from an specific folder?

regards

Example:

I do have files with Transmission downloaded and want them to extract. I do use an FTP server to get access to the files but i cannot delete the files with the FTP client, so do want to flash only the folder with the files downloaded with transmission but how?

I can't understand what you are saying. Please try using Google Translate and posting your question again. Thanks.

I do have files with Transmission downloaded

Do you have something NOT installed and running on this router? :)

Look at it as Raspberry Pi with only 1GB RAM. You're killing the poor guy.

Can i have a list with basic amtm commands?

Regards

AMTM is Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

It mostly saves time installing available popular scripts manually. Read above what it does.

Many of the scripts available in AMTM have own configuration menus after installation.

Available doesn't mean needs to be installed on every router running Asuswrt-Merlin firmware.

Im running (view picture) + transmission. That´s all!

How do i delete files from the drive without flashing it completely?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-17 214722.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-17 214722.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 68
AMTM is Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

It mostly saves time installing available popular scripts manually. Read above what it does.

Many of the scripts available in AMTM have own configuration menus after installation.
I have read this page multiple times and many of those scrips do not work out for me. Sorry :cool:
Either they do not work good together or they are that complex it is overwhelming and impossible to trail and error them to work. :)

I do not want a Raspberry Pi.

I do not want a Raspberry Pi

You already have similar to Raspberry Pi hardware inside your router with only 0.5GB RAM available after boot. Whatever you install has to fit there. This is a home router with limited resources and was never intended to run anything else than stock Asuswrt. Your AdGuard Home with 67 blocklists alone is killing it. You have a dead Raspberry Pi at the moment. If you use a USB stick - your setup is as reliable as the USB stick. I know you want to learn, but slow down and go one step at a time. Otherwise thing will go downhill really fast.

just install sftp and then you can sftp in it with winscp.

Code:
opkg install openssh-sftp-server

All i have setup is running "ok" so far, and within the limits.

But what´s running is somehow failing it´s purpose. AdGuard Home is not blocking Ads, Cookies and Popups. but the filter are up to date. Why are not the blocking?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-17 221148.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-17 221148.png
    269.1 KB · Views: 78
have you set the dns in your router to the ipadres of your router? 192.168.1.1 or something else you use

Why are not the blocking?

Multiple reasons from incorrect configuration to devices going around your AdGuard Home using own DNS servers with DNS-over-HTTPS.

AdGuard Home is not blocking Ads, Cookies and Popups. but the filter are up to date.
Which blocklist are you using? Sounds like you're expecting the router to do to much. It's a router, not a PC.

have you set the dns in your router to the ipadres of your router? 192.168.1.1 or something else you use
Should i?

Are my setting correct?

View Screenshot. :cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-17 225808.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-17 225808.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot 2023-06-17 225819.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-17 225819.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 57
Which blocklist are you using? Sounds like you're expecting the router to do to much. It's a router, not a PC.

View PDF.

Attachments

• AdGuard Home.pdf
    278 KB · Views: 34
There is nothing to discuss before you clean up your router. I can't help you further.

There is nothing to discuss before you clean up your router. I can't help you further.
With cleaning you mean saving settings and then factory default?

Do i also flash the USB with the amtm etc?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-17 231255.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-17 231255.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 71
With cleaning you mean saving settings and then factory default?

Start over from scratch and install only what you need without playing with settings. Right now every screen you show has altered settings for unknown reason. I have no idea what else you have changed and how. In this case any further help is closer to guessing with unclear results. I don't do this help.

Start over from scratch and install only what you need without playing with settings. Right now every screen you show has altered settings for unknown reason. I have no idea what else you have changed and how. In this case any further help is closer to guessing with unclear results. I don't do this help.
Do you want to give remote support with TeamViewer?
You could look for your self. I would most appreciate it. :D:eek:

I mean before and maybe after a cleaning.
We could talk us to the settings.