[SOLVED] i need AX11000 help asap

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

armyn21

New Around Here
i have a ax11000 and it keeps on disconnecting me on the net specially when playing games.. i downloaded the latest firmware and the chaos happened! i cant revert it back to the previous firmware bec the box was thrown away with the cd on it.. its really frustrating buying a $500 router kust to give me headaches.. any advice?! tried it all! changed my ethernet cables, full reset on the router, changed my modem and still doing the same.. so i figured its the router 100% thanks!

Gar

Very Senior Member
Have you tried using RMerlin firmware? Maybe it flashes over factory firmware? Worth a look. Many folks on this site use it as an improvement. Not sure your model is supported.

AndyD

Occasional Visitor
No Merlin firmware exists for this model....
How is the internet connection established on the router? PPPoE ? Automatic IP?
Try switching connection type if possible

Gar

Very Senior Member
Good point, it could be other issues that were changed.

armyn21

New Around Here
i figured it out!! i turned off ipv6 and it worked flawlessly!! wonder why ipv6 dont work on the new firmware?

Hawk

i figured it out!! i turned off ipv6 and it worked flawlessly!! wonder why ipv6 dont work on the new firmware?
The thing is there is no standard way to implement ipv6, currently each manufacturer is doing their own ways. Till there is universal accepted standard we will have these problems.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!