What's new

[SOLVED] i need AX11000 help asap

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

armyn21

New Around Here
i have a ax11000 and it keeps on disconnecting me on the net specially when playing games.. i downloaded the latest firmware and the chaos happened! i cant revert it back to the previous firmware bec the box was thrown away with the cd on it.. its really frustrating buying a $500 router kust to give me headaches.. any advice?! tried it all! changed my ethernet cables, full reset on the router, changed my modem and still doing the same.. so i figured its the router 100% thanks!

Have you tried using RMerlin firmware? Maybe it flashes over factory firmware? Worth a look. Many folks on this site use it as an improvement. Not sure your model is supported.

No Merlin firmware exists for this model....
How is the internet connection established on the router? PPPoE ? Automatic IP?
Try switching connection type if possible

Good point, it could be other issues that were changed.

i figured it out!! i turned off ipv6 and it worked flawlessly!! wonder why ipv6 dont work on the new firmware?

i figured it out!! i turned off ipv6 and it worked flawlessly!! wonder why ipv6 dont work on the new firmware?
The thing is there is no standard way to implement ipv6, currently each manufacturer is doing their own ways. Till there is universal accepted standard we will have these problems.