What's new

SSH and saved configurations ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22229
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

D

Deleted member 22229

If i SSH in to my router and run a command then nvram commit then nvram reboot. If i were to save my router config and then factory reset will these commands be restored along with all the other settings ? Or would i need to repeat the process after every factory restore ?

That depends on precisely what "command" it is that you're running. I'm assuming that you're reloading the saved settings after the factory reset? You didn't actually say that's what you're doing.

The command is for the sys log to stop the Asus logging every single client connect and disconnect that is happening for the last 8 months. The Commands are ( nvram set log_level=5 ) ( nvram commit ) ( reboot) After that saving the config for the entire router.

The command is for the sys log to stop the Asus logging every single client connect and disconnect that is happening for the last 8 months. The Commands are ( nvram set log_level=5 ) ( nvram commit ) ( reboot) After that saving the config for the entire router.

What was the log_level before

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!