Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

The rmerlin donation thread.

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by 000111, May 10, 2014.

1. dmont

dmont Occasional Visitor

I just sent my donation. I really appreciate the great work and the very active participation that RMerlin has on the forum. Great to know that the developer is willing to answer questions from experts and newbies...
    Best wishes for 2017

2. Bill Waggoner

Bill Waggoner New Around Here

Just stumbled across this software, it saved my butt so I sent my donation. Thanks!

3. drummer914

drummer914 Occasional Visitor

I've been using Merlin's firmware for a long time, so it was about time I paid up. Thanks for your work!

4. bobiii

bobiii Regular Contributor

I also just sent my donation! Great work! Many thanks!

5. critchlg

critchlg New Around Here

Worth the donation - thanks

6. CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck Occasional Visitor

I just a donation with E Debit. Since I live in Canada I was able to do so. I'm not sure if it can be done from other countries but my understanding is that you can't.

7. Cain

Cain New Around Here

I can't seem to connect to his web page. Any other way to send him a donation, Merlin is amazing!

8. Wingsfan87

Wingsfan87 Occasional Visitor

@RMerlin just sent a $20 donation your way! Thank you so much for making ASUSWRT-Merlin so awesome! :) I appreciate all the work, time and help you provide to the community by providing this awesome firmware and all the active support you give!

Happy 2017!