What's new

The rmerlin donation thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27741
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sent donations for your work (....1110511)
Thank you, Eric.
You are well done!

Sent small donation from my side also. Keep doing same good work Erik! Thanks!

Made a donation to you Eric, keep up the great work you do on your version of AsusWRT. Merry x-mas to you from Sweden. :)

Donated again, Thank you Eric.
VPN policy redirect rules is the bestest feature ever. IMO
:)
Happy Holidays

Donated 15.94$. Thanks for the awesome firmware, keep up the good work.

$15 donation send.
Furthermore my AC66U is now spare part, and put the AC87U in place, so now it is noticeble that the OpenVPN speed is faster.
Thanks for updating FW.

Another donation for you, Eric. Thanks for the work you have done. Your customized firmware should be the official ASUSWRT.

If hes anything like my dad who runs a donation based 'orphan camera' manual site, i know that even a buck or two many times over helps :D

I just donated $20 to Eric / Merlin for the fine quality work on this firmware - nice approach, well executed!

Thanks man. Please continue your work, and ASUS should pay you as I will only be buying ASUS routers because of this firmware. Donated.

Donation sent.
Thank you, Eric! For your awesome work. Take care of yourself and get better soon! :)

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!