What's new

The rmerlin donation thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27741
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sent small donation from my side also. Keep doing same good work Erik! Thanks and get better soon!
Confirmation number: 3FL70468E7149901H

Thanks for all the work you have done with Asus routers. It is really appreciated by those of us with less technical backgrounds. Small donation sent again. Hope you are feeling better.

Ugh paypal never worked for me. i tried contacting support but they reply never replied to me. My cards works with everything but paypal. perhaps if he started a gofundme page I can donate because I have donated on there with no problems.

finally donated smth. after over a year of using these builds on my AC87. thanks for all the hard work that went into it!!

Any other ways to donate?
No, sorry. If you can't use PayPal then don't worry about it. Donations are totally optional.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Donated, thanks Merlin.

Hi, I've been using your build since two weeks only, and just sent you some bucks.. really nice job!

Donation sent! Thanks Eric for all the hard work. Its past due this donation better late than never I suppose.

Actually - folks might want to consider;

a) removing ad-blockers - this pays the bills for hosting SNB
b) move the Asus traffic somewhere else - 95 percent of the traffic here is Asus specific -

I hope someone@ASUS is writing a check to SNB for hosting the support here...

SNB_ASUS_TRAFFIC.png

b) move the Asus traffic somewhere else - 95 percent of the traffic here is Asus specific -

Gaining more users is the goal behind any forums, not reducing them. If the traffic Asuswrt-Merlin (and indirectly Asus in general) bring to the forum had been a problem, Tim would have told me by now.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!