What's new

The rmerlin donation thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27741
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

IMHO donations are important for open source projects, no matter how large or small they may be.
Donated to RMerlin as well as thelonelycoder, thank you for your work!

Wow great work , I bought this router because there is guy like you that know and do upgrade the Firmware.
Have a Beer or enjoy has I do enjoy due to your hard work.
Thank s

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-22_18-39-0.png
    upload_2017-11-22_18-39-0.png
    218.3 KB · Views: 654
I sent a small gift of my appreciation for your endless hard work. Thank you sir!

Got a chance to setup my rt-ac88u. ran through the basic setup and a few other things, just to make sure it wasn't DOA, and then on went 382.1_0, it's humming along quite happily. Massive thanks to you kind sir for your continued work on this excellent firmware. Donation sent

The gift of giving is very important, especially around this time of year. The developers you find in these threads give a lot of their spare time and energy to all of us through their hard work and dedication. If you haven't recently donated to them, please find it in your heart to consider returning the favor and giving thanks to them. They deserve a lot. Thank you. Donation sent.

Just donated and many thanks for your hard and continued work. Most appreciated :)

Also provided small donation. Just wondering if AiMesh functionality is included in current Merlin firmware or if this is deferred until Asus migrates from Beta to release firmware?

ust wondering if AiMesh functionality is included in current Merlin firmware or if this is deferred until Asus migrates from Beta to release firmware?

It's not included in Asus's current releases, so I can't include it in my firmware until they do.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!