What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Interesting, mine too :)
Spoke too soon. Got home from work today and noticed all my Diversion Stats charts were missing again in the webui.

awkNR: /tmp/uidivstats/div-toptop: No such file or directory

Def broken.

Edit: Tried a full reboot, still blank and same error message

Try opening the SSH menu and using option UF
Already tried that. Also did a complete uninstall and reinstall.

This morning the charts are back. I will see what happens later today.

Edit:
Everything seems to have settled down and is working correctly now.

Last edited:
Already tried that. Also did a complete uninstall and reinstall.

This morning the charts are back. I will see what happens later today.

Edit:
Everything seems to have settled down and is working correctly now.

And it has gone again for me, same error

Love the gui but I now get this error when generating stats after latest update.

Maybe I’ve put my nose where it didn’t really belong, but if my idea broke it, I’ll double-down on potentially bad ideas and be more specific to only capture A or AAAA queries (I saw TXT and PTR queries slipping through in my logs).

Code:
/opt/bin/grep -a " query\[A.* from $i$" $dnsmasqLog
I've created a pull request that corrects the above lament and suggestion.

Reactions: a5m
Back to this on Xmas morn ..... :)

When generating stats

So it seems for me on my router (RT-AC3100) that it has something to do with the size of the Diversion list. If I choose the largest one, I get that error and no stats charts. Reverting back down to Standard works fine. Maybe a memory issue on this particular router, although HTOP showed nothing out of the ordinary and the logs show nothing else beyond the error posted above. I have a 1G USB drive for my swap and plenty of space.

So it seems for me on my router (RT-AC3100) that it has something to do with the size of the Diversion list. If I choose the largest one, I get that error and no stats charts. Reverting back down to Standard works fine. Maybe a memory issue on this particular router, although HTOP showed nothing out of the ordinary and the logs show nothing else beyond the error posted above. I have a 1G USB drive for my swap and plenty of space.
What happens when you update the stats using Diversion itself?

Options: c,2,2 in Diversion

I'll compare and see why the issue is only affecting uiDivStats. I wonder if I temporarily revert the change that seemed to introduce this as a separate version, would you be able to test?
It will have to wait until after the new year as I'm traveling, but I'll be happy to later in the week.

EDIT: I've put Diversion back on the Standard list (where I will probably leave it) and everything is working fine again.

Last edited:
@Jack Yaz, do you have any plans to move uiDivStats from the Tools tab to the Firewall tab next to Skynet once v. 384.15 is out?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!