What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

@Jacob what RMerlin firmware version are you running?

Does using a different browser help? Or maybe clearing the cache on the one you're using?

Maybe, disable any extensions too?

got it working after unistalling and reinstalling diversion and runing uf on j5.

Great! I was running out of ideas! :)

Any chance the stats could be generated nightly or weekly as an option? During the closing end of the week before Diversion cycles the logs the dnsmasq logs can be quite large (400MB) and this now pegs the CPU for 10-12 minutes. Just a thought. Thank you.

Since Diversion does now show the size of the swap file, is is possible to display the size also in the webui?

I just installed uiDivStats and rebooted the router.
I now have a new button at the bottom saying "Addons"
When I click on it I get on this page: http://192.168.1.1/ext/shared-jy/redirect.htm
I don't see any diversion statistics....just a help page.

Edit:
I'm running
AsusWRT Merlin 384.15
Diversion
Skynet
unbound
unbound_manager
uiDivStats

Edit:
After force updating uiDivStats two times and rebooting again, its working now. Beautiful!

Last edited:
By the way, when I expand/open the Pixelserv Statistics Report which is included in Addons - Diversion Stats tab, it's kinda hard for me to interpret all the data provided.

Is there any crucial or essential data in the Pixelserv Statistics Report that I should particularly monitor if I happen to occasionally open the report?

Script seemed to install OK, but I don't see anything new in the GUI on my RT-AX88U running the latest firmware.

Did you reboot your router?
You should see a new button named "Addons" on the bottem left.
I did yes, but I don't see aanything about Diversion stats on the Addons page.
Screenshot - 13_02_2020 , 18_50_21.png

@TheLyppardMan you may need to do 'u' again, and possibly 'uf' and '1' too. :)

I installed Diversion Stats, and it really kicked adblocking into high gear. It is now blocking more than double the number of connections I make!

(This happened after some tinkering and restoring from an old install and it should be easily remedied by clearing stats, I just thought it was funny.)

Attachments

• IMG_20200214_230453.jpg
    IMG_20200214_230453.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 221
Can someone help me understand how/what it does in the background? The problem is that my CPU is going haywire. It is constantly churning through the log files? Is there a way to do the processing in a nightly job?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!