What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Ok. Makes sense. The speed of unbound is what has made it hard for me to install diversion again as logging slows things down. Maybe it is just in my head. Is running diversion with unbound still feel speedy? Or faster without diversion due to writing to disk?

I loved UIDivstats but the increasing time to process the log file made my Wednesday’s having downtime once an hour. (Was setup for Thursday flush of logs).
It feels snappy, but I can't say I've really spent much time on measuring it. My wife hasn't complained about Unbound being any slower in the current setup, if that is anything to go by!

Ok. Makes sense. The speed of unbound is what has made it hard for me to install diversion again as logging slows things down. Maybe it is just in my head. Is running diversion with unbound still feel speedy? Or faster without diversion due to writing to disk?

I loved UIDivstats but the increasing time to process the log file made my Wednesday’s having downtime once an hour. (Was setup for Thursday flush of logs).

What kind of storage is your scripts stored on?

Is it possible or feasible to disable mouse zooming inside the graphs?

Possible, but why?
I've thought about this as well. Sometimes I accidentally adjust the graphs and try to put them back to where they were. I deal with it as it not a huge deal.

There's a reset zoom button for that reason ;-)
So that's what that button does....:eek:, I admit I use the text more than the graph when available. Graph does make it easy to scan over if any issues stand out.;)

In other words....."Carry on, nothing to see here." :cool:

I can add a disable zoom/pan button, if there's significant demand for one :)

Adding my voice for the feature. I use my mobile to access the GUI a lot and I’ve ended up stuck many many times. Would love the ability to disable the graph zoom. (I can’t be the only one using a mobile to access the page can I?) :D

I guess like me you wanted to scroll down the page and your mouse pointer hit a graph and then it zoom? :)
Yes, this happens to me all the time. Trying to scroll, but zooms instead. Slightly annoying, but not a big deal. Is hold Ctrl to zoom possible?

Not easily as browsers use Ctrl to zoom so you end up with a page zoom at the same time. I can do a button to "lock/unlock zoom" easily, but it will be at the top of the page....
https://github.com/jackyaz/spdMerlin/commit/8aa644033b031cf01a90fb545ae19d5246bcd793

Since im currently updating spdmerlin , what do people think of the suggestion in this commit?

EDIT: actually, ive made holding shift to work! https://github.com/jackyaz/spdMerlin/commit/842bc246e30ccc771eeeedb3f8e1a46c51ba9063

Last edited:
Awaiting feedback from @juched before I go ahead and make zoom/pan disabled by default, unless you hold down the Shift key, or unlock via a new button

Lock button works. If you find it too cluttered in the UI then leave it to just shift. Can use a PC if you need to zoom. Sorry to make it harder. :)

v1.3.2 is now available
Changelog:
Code:
Switch to single tar archive for shared-jy resources

With this update, if you are running my other scripts (connmon, ntpmerlin, spdmerlin, uiDivStats, modmon), you MUST update these as well. Ignore any error messages during updates after the first script (it will mention too many levels of symbolic links), and let the update complete.

Once you have updated all of the scripts, run
Code:
rm -rf /www/user/shared-jy && rm -rf /jffs/addons/shared-jy
then open any of the scripts mentioned above and run 1 further update.

This will hopefully be the last time any of this messing around is needed - I'm switching to a single archive for all shared-jy resources to ease the pain of any new files that are needed in the future. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience!

No need to apologies. We are ALL very grateful for what you do.

A few seconds for us to update scripts is nothing compared to the hours/days of work you put in writing them in the first place.

Thank you!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!