What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

try:

1. Uninstall and reinstall uiDivStats

or,

2. From the uiDivStats menu, do a force update (option uf)

see if that works.

Tried both ... still getting the same error

gnuplot: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
uiDivStats: Diversion statistic generation completed successfully!

Tried both ... still getting the same error

gnuplot: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
uiDivStats: Diversion statistic generation completed successfully!

What is your router model/FW number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your router model/FW number?

RT-AC86U - Asuswrt-Merlin 384.11_b2 (Main)
RT-AC87U - Asuswrt-Merlin 384.11_b2 (Access Point)

amtm/Diversion/pixelserv-tls
Skynet
ChkWAN

Interesting. Well, I would try uninstalling, do a service reboot and then install again.

Have you looked at possibly using Chart.js? It's part of the firmware (just make sure to use the /www/js/chart.min.js version, as the other one is Asus' s heavily customized and highly outdated version). It can handle dynamic updates pretty well (as you can see on the Classification page). You just need to feed it the data in an array.

Have you looked at possibly using Chart.js? It's part of the firmware (just make sure to use the /www/js/chart.min.js version, as the other one is Asus' s heavily customized and highly outdated version). It can handle dynamic updates pretty well (as you can see on the Classification page). You just need to feed it the data in an array.
I was not aware that existed. Is there any docs available or is it a standard thing?

Well this changes everything (possibly for all of my scripts, since I'm sure I can move away from rrd / extract from it create better graphs)

As long you can put your data into an array, it can easily be handled through charts. It will even take care of creating the legend for you, add popup tooltips to show more info when hovering over a point in the chart, etc...

It's also very customizable if the built-in features don't suit your needs.

That JS library is simply awesome, and a pleasure to work with. Note that John might not have it in his fork however.

As long you can put your data into an array, it can easily be handled through charts. It will even take care of creating the legend for you, add popup tooltips to show more info when hovering over a point in the chart, etc...

It's also very customizable if the built-in features don't suit your needs.

That JS library is simply awesome, and a pleasure to work with. Note that John might not have it in his fork however.
My WebUI stuff doesn't run on John's fork anyway, due to differences in the WebUI. While I could make it work, I lack a test router to give it a proper go.

To all, I'm going to try and learn about this new charting tool :D

I don't suppose the firwmare also has a built-in way of creating/updating/reading a custom database? I seem to recall Asus uses sqlite dbs for certain things?

My WebUI stuff doesn't run on John's fork anyway, due to differences in the WebUI. While I could make it work, I lack a test router to give it a proper go.

To all, I'm going to try and learn about this new charting tool :D

I don't suppose the firwmare also has a built-in way of creating/updating/reading a custom database? I seem to recall Asus uses sqlite dbs for certain things?

The sqlite3 library is present, but not the user-space client unfortunately. Might be worth considering adding it to the firmware image since the client is only around 45 KB large, if there is enough interest by the modding community to justify it.

The sqlite3 library is present, but not the user-space client unfortunately. Might be worth considering adding it to the firmware image since the client is only around 45 KB large, if there is enough interest by the modding community to justify it.
I'll see what I can do for now. I'll probably use shell to generate a JS file with all the code/data as an array and then add that as a reference in the ASP (i'm not aware of another way of having the webui read from jffs etc.)

I'll see what I can do for now. I'll probably use shell to generate a JS file with all the code/data as an array and then add that as a reference in the ASP (i'm not aware of another way of having the webui read from jffs etc.)

That's the only way, short of modifying code in httpd to allow it to access a file at an arbitrary location.

I haven't experimented with that, but you could probably put your dynamic JS file in /www/user/ (which lies in RAM).

That's the only way, short of modifying code in httpd to allow it to access a file at an arbitrary location.

I haven't experimented with that, but you could probably put your dynamic JS file in /www/user/ (which lies in RAM).
I've been dropping the JS into /www/ext for now (though I have to fix up/create the directory for the symlink)

I've been dropping the JS into /www/ext for now (though I have to fix up/create the directory for the symlink)

Same thing, they both point to / tmp / var / wwwext .

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!