What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Looks good and interactive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Updating, updating, starting Diversion statistic generation, done!

Logging in to the GUI, Settings, Diversion Statistics, oh! Nice! :D:D:D

Clean and very readable! As usual, each update works better than advertised! ;)

Hovering over the bar graphs to get the details is a cool/modern touch. :)

I have no data, just graph.
screenshot-router-asus-com-8443-2019-05-04-11-58-56.png

Yes - i've hardcoded sample data from my own stats for now as proof of concept - live data to come later

Ha, ha. I was wondering who was on facebook on my network (the correct answer is 'no-one')! :)

You'd be surprised how many services using Facebook's APIs

I didn't know about that! But none in my network. ;)

A request, if possible. With the ability to hover over the bar chart we want information for, can there be more than 10, 20 or 50 bars now? :)

I didn't know about that! But none in my network. ;)

A request, if possible. With the ability to hover over the bar chart we want information for, can there be more than 10, 20 or 50 bars now? :)
It's possible, but I'm not sure what impact it will have on stat generation time

Also, in theory, latest version will now use live data for the chart

On my RT-AC86U with 384.11 Beta 2, I have not seen the bottom graph populate from over 30 minutes ago.

I have updated using the 'u' and the 'uf' options. I have used the '1' option to generate the stats and have also waited for the 30 minutes for the stats to be updated like before on the half hour and hourly marks.

I also tried using the refresh trick CTRL F5 in Edge too.

Is there something I've missed?

On my RT-AC86U with 384.11 Beta 2, I have not seen the bottom graph populate from over 30 minutes ago.

I have updated using the 'u' and the 'uf' options. I have used the '1' option to generate the stats and have also waited for the 30 minutes for the stats to be updated like before on the half hour and hourly marks.

Same here for me

I've been tweaking - try option u now and then generate

@ColinTaylor brought up the merit of using Entware grep instead of the BusyBox grep in a conversation. This cuts down the time to generate the stats by more than 50%. I'll let you know what to change after some more testing @Jack Yaz.

I've been tweaking - try option u now and then generate

Just saw the post here and updated again. Everything working great again. :)

Getting the graphs to generate in half the time as indicated by @thelonelycoder will be the cherry on top! ;)

Great addition once again @Jack Yaz! Looks awesome.

@ColinTaylor brought up the merit of using Entware grep instead of the BusyBox grep in a conversation. This cuts down the time to generate the stats by more than 50%. I'll let you know what to change after some more testing @Jack Yaz.
Mm I've been dabbling with passing the -F option, and some loops seem to run twice when watching in htop - I'll message you my findings later to see if I'm on the right track

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 7.55.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 7.55.29 AM.png
    251.5 KB · Views: 303

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!