What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Yeah, NextDNS client doesn’t let anything else load from dnsmasq.postconf, such as Diversion.

Will Unbound cause any issues?

I for one would welcome that option (if it’s not too much trouble.)
^^^^ Ditto.. again if not much trouble. Thanks for letting us know the reasons why you dropped it - makes sense. Since pixelserv address varies with installer IP range. so it might be more trouble than it's worth? FWIW, I've resorted to just keeping a web page open now to http://pixelservIP/servstats and refreshing when I want an update.
Ready for testing on develop: https://github.com/jackyaz/uiDivStats/commit/0e45b4c40e6de5a8f2fbd41551a005be26c634e8

Last week, via Amtm, I updated all my scripts to the latest versions, including Diversion and uiDivStats. All updated nicely and with no issues.

But I show no Diversion stats in the UI. I even waited a week so that Diversion would do it's weekly thing - thinking that might be why the UI stats were empty. But now it's past a week and still no UI stats.

I suspect this is something the user (me!) hasn't done or doesn't know. But any help would be appreciated.

Bill

PS: yes, it I did search but didn't find anything especially relevant.

Last week, via Amtm, I updated all my scripts to the latest versions, including Diversion and uiDivStats. All updated nicely and with no issues.

But I show no Diversion stats in the UI. I even waited a week so that Diversion would do it's weekly thing - thinking that might be why the UI stats were empty. But now it's past a week and still no UI stats.

I suspect this is something the user (me!) hasn't done or doesn't know. But any help would be appreciated.

Bill

PS: yes, it I did search but didn't find anything especially relevant.
I should be a new tab under the LAN settings. Clear your browser cache by using (ctrl + F5) or other method.

Annotation 2020-06-30 143019.jpg

Nope, I don't see that Tab under LAN. I *do* still have the tab under ADDONS. It's where I was looking for and seeing the empty stats.

Bill

Nope, I don't see that Tab under LAN. I *do* still have the tab under ADDONS. It's where I was looking for and seeing the empty stats.

Bill
When is the last time you rebooted the router?

Bill

Did you try “uf” on the menu and refreshed your screens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is the last time you rebooted the router?

Well, duh. (grin) I rebooted and got the correct Tab added to LAN. But still no stats. So I went into AMTM, clicked J5 to go into uiDivStats and it immediately started "1st time stats generation". I wouldn't have expected it to immiately do anythin. But I was intending to go in and update stats anyway, so I was good with that.

But then it stayed there "regenerating stats" forever - well over an hour. (How long should this take typically?) Eventually had to reboot to get it to move ...

Rebooted the Router a few more times, but everything "feels" sluggish, the CPU %'s are thru the roof and I've lost my AIMESH node. What should I do now to get my wireless access back in order?

Bill

Well, duh. (grin) I rebooted and got the correct Tab added to LAN. But still no stats. So I went into AMTM, clicked J5 to go into uiDivStats and it immediately started "1st time stats generation". I wouldn't have expected it to immiately do anythin. But I was intending to go in and update stats anyway, so I was good with that.

But then it stayed there "regenerating stats" forever - well over an hour. (How long should this take typically?) Eventually had to reboot to get it to move ...

Rebooted the Router a few more times, but everything "feels" sluggish, the CPU %'s are thru the roof and I've lost my AIMESH node. What should I do now to get my wireless access back in order?

Bill
It sounds to me like you’re suffering from USB stickitis. I suffered too, and was only able to cure it by purchasing a new high-performance USB stick. Once in place, everything ran like a charm without sluggishness, CPU overload, etc.

You will see the same experience from others in this forum if you look around.

This model at $10.00 has worked perfectly for me.

For those who are experiencing "sluggishness" with UiDivStats installed how many clients do you have on your network? I believe I am seeing a correlation with more clients the slower router seems. In two routers I have, both with high performance USB drives, the higher client count and higher bandwidth network seems slower. Just an observation.

For those who are experiencing "sluggishness" with UiDivStats installed how many clients do you have on your network? I believe I am seeing a correlation with more clients the slower router seems. In two routers I have, both with high performance USB drives, the higher client count and higher bandwidth network seems slower. Just an observation.
I'm a small home network with 4 clients max. My router's CPU racing and consequent sluggishness was entirely solved by the swapping in of a performance USB stick to run uiDivStats and my other scripts on. The difference was immediate, and night v day.

I uninstalled uiDivStats and did another reboot of the router. Now my CPU numbers look good/normal. Still can't see my Aimesh node, but I'll get that sorted out. A disk check on the USB drive shows no issues. So for now I'm good. I'll reinstall uiDivStats at a later date.

BTW I have about 15 to 20 devices or so, so not a large network at all.

Bill

I'm a small home network with 4 clients max. My router's CPU racing and consequent sluggishness was entirely solved by the swapping in of a performance USB stick to run uiDivStats and my other scripts on. The difference was immediate, and night v day.
I uninstalled uiDivStats and did another reboot of the router. Now my CPU numbers look good/normal. Still can't see my Aimesh node, but I'll get that sorted out. A disk check on the USB drive shows no issues. So for now I'm good. I'll reinstall uiDivStats at a later date.

BTW I have about 15 to 20 devices or so, so not a large network at all.

Bill
Thanks, I got around 40+ on the network in question. That's why I assume network clients make a difference. Other router only has 12-15 clients and works fine with new USB stick.

I noticed that UiDivStats was not working.

Looked into it and saw that logging was off. Turned it on earlier in the day and then checked back tonight. Still no data was showing up. (Diversion is working fine)

I uninstalled UiDivStats and then reistalled it .. and it stalls as below. No options. When I go into it this shows up. Stop Diversion and tired again.. same thing.. any ideas on this one? It just hangs at...uiDivStats: Creating database table and enabling write-ahead logging...

Enter option j5
Downloading http://bin.entware.net/armv7sf-k2.6/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /opt/var/opkg-lists/entware
Package grep (3.4-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package sqlite3-cli (3320100-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package procps-ng-pkill (3.3.15-5) installed in root is up to date.
uiDivStats: Creating database table and enabling write-ahead logging...

Thanks

I noticed that UiDivStats was not working.

Looked into it and saw that logging was off. Turned it on earlier in the day and then checked back tonight. Still no data was showing up. (Diversion is working fine)

I uninstalled UiDivStats and then reistalled it .. and it stalls as below. No options. When I go into it this shows up. Stop Diversion and tired again.. same thing.. any ideas on this one? It just hangs at...uiDivStats: Creating database table and enabling write-ahead logging...

Enter option j5
Downloading http://bin.entware.net/armv7sf-k2.6/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /opt/var/opkg-lists/entware
Package grep (3.4-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package sqlite3-cli (3320100-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package procps-ng-pkill (3.3.15-5) installed in root is up to date.
uiDivStats: Creating database table and enabling write-ahead logging...

Thanks
try this please https://www.snbforums.com/threads/u...iversion-statistics.56393/page-53#post-597318

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!