What's new

uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

Wrkdbf_Guy

New Around Here
I uninstalled uiDivStats and did another reboot of the router. Now my CPU numbers look good/normal. Still can't see my Aimesh node, but I'll get that sorted out. A disk check on the USB drive shows no issues. So for now I'm good. I'll reinstall uiDivStats at a later date.

BTW I have about 15 to 20 devices or so, so not a large network at all.

Bill

QuikSilver

Very Senior Member
I'm a small home network with 4 clients max. My router's CPU racing and consequent sluggishness was entirely solved by the swapping in of a performance USB stick to run uiDivStats and my other scripts on. The difference was immediate, and night v day.
I uninstalled uiDivStats and did another reboot of the router. Now my CPU numbers look good/normal. Still can't see my Aimesh node, but I'll get that sorted out. A disk check on the USB drive shows no issues. So for now I'm good. I'll reinstall uiDivStats at a later date.

BTW I have about 15 to 20 devices or so, so not a large network at all.

Bill
Thanks, I got around 40+ on the network in question. That's why I assume network clients make a difference. Other router only has 12-15 clients and works fine with new USB stick.

Svenskmat

Regular Contributor
I noticed that UiDivStats was not working.

Looked into it and saw that logging was off. Turned it on earlier in the day and then checked back tonight. Still no data was showing up. (Diversion is working fine)

I uninstalled UiDivStats and then reistalled it .. and it stalls as below. No options. When I go into it this shows up. Stop Diversion and tired again.. same thing.. any ideas on this one? It just hangs at...uiDivStats: Creating database table and enabling write-ahead logging...

Enter option j5
Downloading http://bin.entware.net/armv7sf-k2.6/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /opt/var/opkg-lists/entware
Package grep (3.4-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package sqlite3-cli (3320100-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package procps-ng-pkill (3.3.15-5) installed in root is up to date.
uiDivStats: Creating database table and enabling write-ahead logging...

Thanks

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture
I noticed that UiDivStats was not working.

Looked into it and saw that logging was off. Turned it on earlier in the day and then checked back tonight. Still no data was showing up. (Diversion is working fine)

I uninstalled UiDivStats and then reistalled it .. and it stalls as below. No options. When I go into it this shows up. Stop Diversion and tired again.. same thing.. any ideas on this one? It just hangs at...uiDivStats: Creating database table and enabling write-ahead logging...

Enter option j5
Downloading http://bin.entware.net/armv7sf-k2.6/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /opt/var/opkg-lists/entware
Package grep (3.4-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package sqlite3-cli (3320100-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package procps-ng-pkill (3.3.15-5) installed in root is up to date.
uiDivStats: Creating database table and enabling write-ahead logging...

Thanks
try this please https://www.snbforums.com/threads/u...iversion-statistics.56393/page-53#post-597318

sammyke007

New Around Here
After updating my ac86 to the latest 18 update, my CPU usage kept going really high. I had to uninstall uidivstats and that immediately fixed my high CPU usage. Just fyi

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture
After updating my ac86 to the latest 18 update, my CPU usage kept going really high. I had to uninstall uidivstats and that immediately fixed my high CPU usage. Just fyi

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
read the last few pages, this has been discussed to death. fixes range from:

1) enable cache mode
2) use a faster USB drive

AntonK

do you have stats reporting turned on in diversion itself? has it run? (weekly iirc)
Where are these switches in Diversion (stats reporting; frequency)?

Makaveli

Very Senior Member

AntonK

Mine was off also.

I just set it up with my hotmail account.

When you go into diversion select option C
Thanks! I had no idea all that good stuff was in there. My bad...
Anton

kernol

Very Senior Member
v2.2.1 is now available!
Changelog:
Code:
CHANGED: Try to find hostname locally, use dig if not found
NEW: Add WebUI section for text stats file generated by Diversion itself
Really chuffed to see the addition of the highlighted text above ... however the Webui seems to have latched on to a 19 July 2020 text file to display and likes that one too much to let go :oops:? Diversion faithfully been producing weekly stats to text file since then - but uiDivstats unimpressed and sticks with the old one ???

Perhaps @Jack Yaz can persuade it to be a bit more up to date on those text files [really useful for tracking down a client causing the unwanted blocks] :D,

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture
Really chuffed to see the addition of the highlighted text above ... however the Webui seems to have latched on to a 19 July 2020 text file to display and likes that one too much to let go :oops:? Diversion faithfully been producing weekly stats to text file since then - but uiDivstats unimpressed and sticks with the old one ???

Perhaps @Jack Yaz can persuade it to be a bit more up to date on those text files [really useful for tracking down a client causing the unwanted blocks] :D,
what does the below return for you?
Code:
/usr/bin/find /opt/share/diversion/stats -name "Diversion_Stats*"

kernol

Very Senior Member
what does the below return for you?
Code:
/usr/bin/find /opt/share/diversion/stats -name "Diversion_Stats*"
Code:
/opt/share/diversion/stats/Diversion_Stats_RT-AC86U_2020-07-30_22.18.txt
/opt/share/diversion/stats/Diversion_Stats_RT-AC86U_2020-07-28_22.06.txt
/opt/share/diversion/stats/Diversion_Stats_RT-AC86U_2020-07-25_01.30.txt
/opt/share/diversion/stats/Diversion_Stats_RT-AC86U_2020-07-27_11.32.txt
/opt/share/diversion/stats/Diversion_Stats_Asus-Home_2020-08-07_09.40.txt
/opt/share/diversion/stats/Diversion_Stats_RT-AC86U_2020-07-22_06.22.txt
/opt/share/diversion/stats/Diversion_Stats_RT-AC86U_2020-08-01_01.30.txt
/opt/share/diversion/stats/Diversion_Stats_RT-AC86U_2020-07-19_14.24.txt
The one named "Asus-Home" was generated manually within Diversion [option 5 to get via email as well].
The order above is exactly as it presents from the code you provided.

kernol

Very Senior Member
I manually deleted the pesky 2020-07-19 one and regenerated stats in your utility - now displays 2020-08-01 stats [2nd to bottom above]. So I guess the order in the folder drives the issue. Not sure why naming convention changes between manual and auto stats - but that's outside your control.

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture
I manually deleted the pesky 2020-07-19 one and regenerated stats in your utility - now displays 2020-08-01 stats [2nd to bottom above]. So I guess the order in the folder drives the issue. Not sure why naming convention changes between manual and auto stats - but that's outside your control.
I'll take a look - I can probably sort the files explicitly

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!