What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

They are indeed ... within Diversion - ran automajically at 01:30 am [my local time] on 2020-08-08 ... however that stat txt file did not appear in the webgui - even after fully refreshing browser cache [CTRL+F5 - and then Chrome > Settings > Delete All cache] - so I ran script option 2 in uidivstats menu ... and then the mentioned stats txt file appeared in the webgui. Hence my request ;).

They are indeed ... within Diversion - ran automajically at 01:30 am [my local time] on 2020-08-08 ... however that stat txt file did not appear in the webgui - even after fully refreshing browser cache [CTRL+F5 - and then Chrome > Settings > Delete All cache] - so I ran script option 2 in uidivstats menu ... and then the mentioned stats txt file appeared in the webgui. Hence my request ;).
symlink should be re-created whenever launching the script, I think

I had similar issue. The cause was outdated packages. Please read this post and reply by the @Jack Yaz

I ran the following command to resolve and move forward with installing the uiDivStats

Code:
opkg update && opkg upgrade && opkg update && opkg upgrade

I'm getting stuck at "uiDivStats: Creating database table and enabling write-ahead logging...".

I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, but still stuck at the same step.

Code:
uiDivStats: Welcome to uiDivStats v2.0.0, a script by JackYaz

uiDivStats: Checking your router meets the requirements for uiDivStats

Downloading http://bin.entware.net/aarch64-k3.10/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /opt/var/opkg-lists/entware
Package grep (3.4-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package sqlite3-cli (3310100-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package procps-ng-pkill (3.3.15-4) installed in root is up to date.
uiDivStats: New version of uidivstats_www.asp downloaded

uiDivStats: Mounting uiDivStats WebUI page as user1.asp

uiDivStats: New version of taildns.tar.gz downloaded

Downloading http://bin.entware.net/aarch64-k3.10/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /opt/var/opkg-lists/entware
Package grep (3.4-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package sqlite3-cli (3310100-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package procps-ng-pkill (3.3.15-4) installed in root is up to date.
uiDivStats: Creating database table and enabling write-ahead logging...

After updating to 384.19 on my AC86u uiDivStats stopped working. When I try to run it in the CLI I only get this error message: /opt/bin/uiDivStats: line 611: syntax error: unexpected "(" (expecting ")")

What should I do? Skynet and Diversion is working fine.

After updating to 384.19 on my AC86u uiDivStats stopped working. When I try to run it in the CLI I only get this error message: /opt/bin/uiDivStats: line 611: syntax error: unexpected "(" (expecting ")")

What should I do? Skynet and Diversion is working fine.
sounds like your jffs probably got corrupted. format and restore a backup from pre-upgrade

I have a minor issue with uiDivstats. It's a blank page at the bottom of the stats. I have attached a screen shot below. As you can see it simply says 'Stats will show here'.

All other pages show correctly and are regularly updated. I have tried to uninstall then re-install uiDivstats and also, via Diversion, clear the Diversion logs, but the screen remains.

Any Idea what I can do to cure the problem?

Thanks.

uiDivStats.png

I have a minor issue with uiDivstats. It's a blank page at the bottom of the stats. I have attached a screen shot below. As you can see it simply says 'Stats will show here'.

All other pages show correctly and are regularly updated. I have tried to uninstall then re-install uiDivstats and also, via Diversion, clear the Diversion logs, but the screen remains.

Any Idea what I can do to cure the problem?

Thanks.

View attachment 25518
on the main menu, go to [c] for communication and enable weekly stats, option [2]

Thank you but I already have weekly stats enabled in Diversion.

Thank you but I already have weekly stats enabled in Diversion.
First, open amtm, goto Diversion and

c, 2, 2. Compile current stats report

so that there will be some fresh stats.

Then go to uiDivStats and

1. Update Diversion Statistics (daily only)

Now, go back to LAN - uiDivStats tab of merlin GUI.

Can you see the fresh stats?

Thank you. That worked. The only thing I have done different is compile to a file, and not email.

The only thing I have done different is compile to a file, and not email.
I think I have used option "5. As email, stats as attachment & save to file". And of course I have email settings properly configured and get stats sent to my inbox once a week (or manually). But anyway, there needs to be a stats report compiled before Diversion Statistics Report can be shown in LAN - uiDivStats tab of merlin.

Hello, can someone help me why I can't see anything in the Webui:

Screenshot_20200820_141852_com.android.chrome.jpg

I tried to uninstall and install, unfortunately without success, please help

Hello, can someone help me why I can't see anything in the Webui:

View attachment 25617

I tried to uninstall and install, unfortunately without success, please help
Usually when this sort of problem happens, "uiDivStats startup" fixes it. Other than that, I do not know.

Thanks for your feedback, but unfortunately this did not solve my problem :(

I don't see it in the desktop view either. how do I proceed with F12 in the console?
With the browser open press F12 (on a windows computer keyboard).

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!