What's new

used ASUS AC router -- price dropped on market

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

webdriver

Occasional Visitor
It attracted my attention that once very popular item like ASUS AC68U, typical go for $40ish, now dropped their price significantly -- some guy sell 3 bundle for total of $40, and stays on market for a week now.
Think that AC era ended.

It attracted my attention that once very popular item like ASUS AC68U, typical go for $40ish, now dropped their price significantly -- some guy sell 3 bundle for total of $40, and stays on market for a week now.
Think that AC era ended.

Someone in my town gave away a set of 2 (AC1900P and AC68U v2) on facebook for free a month ago, so $40 is steep. My AC1900 variant of the AC68U was $35 on clearance at Walmart in 2017

The AC era ended quite a while ago, especially the early models like the AC68U.

My AC86U (with H/W NAT accelerated WireGuard) would like a word.... :)

Hey, I'm still running AC1900 (AC68U), just not under any misconception that it is still current technology. Serves my purposes fine. Bought it in 2017 for $35 new. Owes me nothing.

Hey, I'm still running AC1900 (AC68U), just not under any misconception that it is still current technology. Serves my purposes fine. Bought it in 2017 for $35 new. Owes me nothing.
I was also still using a AC1900 for our camping router tethered to a phone until this year. I purchased a GL-iNet cellular router which is working out good and allows me to use WireGuard to connect to my AC86U at home.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!