What's new

VPN issue on N66U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bkz81

Occasional Visitor
Hello. I am currently running 380.58 using torguard VPN, for two seperate IPTV services. I am able to connect to the VPN in which i have policy routing enabled for both boxes, as so 192.168.1.4 0.0.0.0 and 192.168.1.12 0.0.0.0. When i go to the channel and click play i get a black screen and nothing more. When i disabled the VPN it works. I have contacted the VPN proivder and they're telling me all is fine on thier end. Not really sure what else to do.

as so 192.168.1.4 0.0.0.0 and 192.168.1.12 0.0.0.0.
those address's that you posted for the VPN do you have lface VPN or WAN? because it has to be VPN in order for it to work.
Did you try adding a PC or another device on the policy rule to see if you are properly connected?
When you say you are able to connect, do you mean you see the green light ON or have you tested it with ipleak.net or other site to see if your IP is that of the VPN? Did you put the certificate in the right place?
use this link to see if you setup your VPN properly
http://www.snbforums.com/threads/ho...y-step-how-to-guide-ver-380-58-updated.30851/
you need to give us a bit more detail.

Turned out to be a VPN issue. They gave me another site to try in my settings, and all is well now. Thanks for the reply though.