What's new

[alpha] Asuswrt-Merlin 380.62 preview builds

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Working great on my rt5300. Better in fact then the last build. No more errors with my ip after the update. Thanks Merlin.

2e68wsg.jpg

Problem with the client icons since last build g3da9726, it happens in different zoom levels with Chrome (AC66U)

Problem with the client icons since last build g3da9726, it happens in different zoom levels with Chrome (AC66U)

Clear your cache. You have a cached CSS with the wrong offsets.

2e68wsg.jpg

I have the same issue with RT-AC87U using Chrome. Cleared Chrome browser cache no help. But it works correctly in Firefox. Just For your information. This is with g3da9726 also.

Cleared Chrome cache but problem persists.

-IExplorer, Firefox an Vivaldi work correctly at any zoom level.

-Chrome stable release 53.0.2785.89 m (64-bit) works only at 100% zoom, other zoom levels have this issue.

-Chrome canary build 55.0.2847.0 (64-bit) problem present at any zoom level (100% included)

g3da9726 AC66U

I have the same issue with RT-AC87U using Chrome. Cleared Chrome browser cache no help. But it works correctly in Firefox. Just For your information. This is with g3da9726 also.

Check your addons. I do all my development using Chrome, and I'm not experiencing that issue here.

Check your addons. I do all my development using Chrome, and I'm not experiencing that issue here.

It has to do with page zoom. At 100% icons are fine. Never was a problem before the g3da9726 build.

New test builds are being uploaded. Mostly more webui polish, and a minor OpenVPN update.

I confirm issues with client icons (when scaled) on Chrome v53.
BUT, no issues on Chrome v52!

Code:
7fc864f igmpproxy: custom config file should be named igmpproxy.conf, not just igmpproxy.
My hope was on this commit that i'll finally be able to watch IPTV on PC, but it didn't work :(

Here are my settings (IPTV STB on LAN4, VLAN 82 - works ok on TV; Internet on VLAN 2513 - for LAN1, LAN2, LAN3)
1.PNG

udpxy (port 4444) also doesn't stream IPTV (http://192.168.1.1:4444/udp/multicast_ip:multicast_port)
udpxy status shows Throughput: N/A for active clients

Please help with right settings to be able to watch IPTV on PC (separate VLANs).
Thank you!

Last edited:
I Update chrome and have the issue in the icons images :(

Solved, I was configured my chrome the zoom to 90%, with this i have the problem, if i put the zoom to 100%, all be ok :)

Last edited:
It has to do with page zoom. At 100% icons are fine. Never was a problem before the g3da9726 build.

Uh, it has to do with Chrome v.53 then.

Hello,
I just made the plunge to RT-AC88U_380.62_alpha1-g3da9726 as I see it contains the latest OpenVPN version 2.3.12. I reside in the Land of Smiles and greatly rely on OpenVPN to give me access to the WWW in the good ol'e US of A. I did a firmware upgrade with no factory reset. Everything is working great so far. I will give an update in a week.

Thank you RMerlin!
-----------------
ASUS RT-AC88U Merlin Build 380.62 alpha1-g3da9726
D-Link 880L DD-WRT 3.0-r29837
pfSense 2.3.2 appliance SG-2220

Updated builds:

Code:
bd404b3 rc,webui: Implement vendor class (DHCP option 60) on WAN page (closes #930)
fba2001 Updated documentation
2aa8e7d https,webui: Revamped Wireless Log page, report clients' IPv6 if they have one

Updated builds:

Code:
bd404b3 rc,webui: Implement vendor class (DHCP option 60) on WAN page (closes #930)
fba2001 Updated documentation
2aa8e7d https,webui: Revamped Wireless Log page, report clients' IPv6 if they have one

Implement vendor class , it works well

thank you RMerlin

Implement vendor class , it works well

thank you RMerlin

Thanks for confirming it works. All I could do to test it was to confirm with wireshark that DHCP requests did properly set DHCP option 60.