What's new

380.65_4 on RT-AC3200 Unable to change device icons

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Havoc

New Around Here
When looking at the network map, I am only able to change device names by click on the name. I am unable to click on the icon and change it. This is on a RT-AC3200 running 380.65_4. I have tried to get it to work with and without https. I have also tried in multiple browsers.

Any ideas?

Works perfectly for me on the AC3200.

Try a cold reboot, power lead out of router, wait for a few minutes then power on again. If that fails it's time for a factory reset.

I'm not sure if it worked before as I had never tried. I have recently factory reset recently. I was running 380.64_2 and upgraded to 380.65_2. This completely hosed the web interface. It would load after a reboot but then crash with no web access and I did not have SSH on. I factory reset it and managed to get it down to 380.65. I factory reset again while on 380.65. Then 380.65_4 came out so I loaded it. That is when I wanted to start changing the icons and noticed it was not workings.... I will try to record my settings tonight and do another reset :(

Update: I'm an idiot. Apparently you can't change the icons from the "view list" link. You have to click the round icon which brings the list up on the right. That works.

Last edited: