What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/opt/etc/init.d/S80pixelserv-tls: .: line 31: can't open '/opt/etc/init.d/rc.func'
rc.func is an Entware file, make sure it is present in /opt/etc/init.d/

Hmmm... I tried 'updating' pixelserv through AB-Solution (which by basically means downgrading to current stable version 2.0.1), got a message to enter 22 again to check for errors, and now all errors are gone? Don't know what I have done exactly but apparently things got sorted out...
Set it to:
Code:
chmod 0755 /opt/etc/init.d/S80pixelserv-tls
This is done by the Entware installer. I have no idea what went wrong.

Now getting this error and any command in ab-solution

cu./ab-solution.sh: /tmp/mnt/Router/adblocking/addon/functions.add: line 1: ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
./ab-solution.sh: line 1: check_for_updates: not found
Reformat jffs partition and your USB device and start from scratch, you seem to have errors all over.

@thelonelycoder I don't know how your ad-blocking works ('cos I don't use it) but you might need to whitelist these and possibly others:

aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com
ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com
As far as I can tell, these two are not used by SNB.

Hey guys,

Aa quick one, I am looking at setting up DNSMasq through AB Solution and wondered if there was a guide on how to do it ? When setting it up I get the following criteria I need to setup:

Cache-Size, Log-Async & Domain Needed.

Being a noob at this I do not want to mess it up during setup

Thanks guys !

Hey guys,

Aa quick one, I am looking at setting up DNSMasq through AB Solution and wondered if there was a guide on how to do it ? When setting it up I get the following criteria I need to setup:

Cache-Size, Log-Async & Domain Needed.

Being a noob at this I do not want to mess it up during setup

Thanks guys !
Generally, leave the first two on default settings and the third to on.
There's not much to improve for your router with the default settings.

thelonelycoder,
The way I got my system to honor Tim's request of allowing his ads as well as tracking is to do as he stated about giving access to Firefox tracking on his forums and also temporarily change the DNS address on this one computer to say something like 8.8.8.8 instead of the router's address, which effectively bypasses the router's ad blocker(AB Solutions), and then when finished on this site to put it back to the routers address to resume normal blocking. I'm sure someone could write a script to do this for us. :) :rolleyes:

Reformat jffs partition and your USB device and start from scratch, you seem to have errors all over.

I did that a few times now.. It only errors out when I do PS to install pixelserv within AB
I'm starting to believe its entware thats causing problems? new beta something or other..

@thelonelycoder It would seem that clearing cookies and cache and content settings in Chrome gets rid of the banner known as "Tim".

I did that a few times now.. It only errors out when I do PS to install pixelserv within AB
I'm starting to believe its entware thats causing problems? new beta something or other..
Format one more time. Install ABS from AMTM first without installing the Entware option on the opening page. Allow "ps" to automatically install Entware. Then you are done.

Ok if I choose option 4 to install pixelserv-tls with entware, I get following error

pixelserv-tls install failed,
install Entware first.

Last edited:
and if I choose to install entware from AMTM i get this error

This installs Entware on your router.
Note that if you plan to install AB-Solution,
Entware is best installed by it.
Authors: ryzhov_al, zyxmon, others
GitHub: https://github.com/Entware-ng/Entware-ng
Note: The installation of Entware through amtm is
not currently available due to changes in the Entware repositories.

Ok if I choose option 4 to install pixelserv-tls with entware, I get following error

pixelserv-tls install failed,
install Entware first.
Try running this twice inside the SSH shell:
Code:
opkg update; opkg upgrade

If that does not work, try this, in the SSH shell:
Code:
opkg --force-reinstall install pixelserv-tls

Try running this twice inside the SSH shell:
Code:
opkg update; opkg upgrade

If that does not work, try this, in the SSH shell:
Code:
opkg --force-reinstall install pixelserv-tls

I'm getting error in putty on both

-sh: opkg: not found

I have an RT-AC3100 I'm not sure what version to download..
I believe its armv7l but not sure

I have an RT-AC3100 I'm not sure what version to download..
I believe its armv7l but not sure
Look at the top header of AMTM.
Code:
amtm 1.1            by thelonelycoder
---------------------------------------
 RT-AC86U aarch64 384.4 192.168.XX.X
Second line is browser / architecture / router IP address

great thanks. Its an arm7I

Now I just need to figure out the command to install it

Status
Not open for further replies.