What's new

ASUS RT-AC5300 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.380.7266

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

thank you for the quick replies. shall avoid this version. am on 4180 and it's fine on my router.

No I have it on an AC66U, but I'm sure there are some threads about your router on here though.
Thank you for the reply, I flashed merlin on my router last night and I like it so far. Sorry if this is an ignorant question, but are we no longer allowed to adjust TX power?

Thank you for the reply, I flashed merlin on my router last night and I like it so far. Sorry if this is an ignorant question, but are we no longer allowed to adjust TX power?

Yes you can still adjust it, I'm not currently on that router (AC66U) ATM but I know it's there, I'll look it up when I get back on that network later.

Yes you can still adjust it, I'm not currently on that router (AC66U) ATM but I know it's there, I'll look it up when I get back on that network later.

The power adjustment is no longer available for routers in the US regions, due to FCC requirements.

The power adjustment is no longer available for routers in the US regions, due to FCC requirements.

Well other router vendors still have it adjustable so I think Asus is getting a little paranoid. Don't matter anyway the power adjust was basically useless anyway.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!