What's new

Beta ASUS GT-AC5300 Firmware Release 3.0.0.4.386_52048 Beta

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanillachs

New Around Here
I accidentally stumbled upon this version, which corrects general issues and updates information security. It is newer than the official Asus version. It also fixes AiMESH and security update stuck issues. In fact, there is no system update for the new version on the official website yet.

download link [link removed, unknown origin. -rm]

Attachments

• GQQGWWGEHREHRHRE1651651616.png
    GQQGWWGEHREHRHRE1651651616.png
    665.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited by a moderator:
I accidentally stumbled upon this version, which corrects general issues and updates information security. It is newer than the official Asus version. It also fixes AiMESH and security update stuck issues. In fact, there is no system update for the new version on the official website yet.
Hmm. Does not meet the Asus numbering convention for Beta firmware. Beta firmware should begin with 9.0.0.4....

Could be a fix posted for someone to try but not for general use.

On the surface I would recommend against using it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. Does not meet the Asus numbering convention for Beta firmware. Beta firmware should begin with 9.0.0.4....

Could be a fix posted for someone to try but not for general use.

On the surface I would recommend against using it.

I agree. What is the source of that download. And as stated Asus uses 9.0.0.4 for all Beta's i have ever seen. Red Flag !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!