What's new

Asus RT N66U + FTP

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sitecom

Occasional Visitor
I've got this router and having found out that it has a microsd slot, I would like to know how I can get access to it via ftp or similar as its tucked away under the case. Im on the latest build will be getting a micro sd card and formatting it to ext2.

Is there a guide on this or can soone write some instructions please?

I've got this router and having found out that it has a microsd slot, I would like to know how I can get access to it via ftp or similar as its tucked away under the case. Im on the latest build will be getting a micro sd card and formatting it to ext2.

Is there a guide on this or can soone write some instructions please?

This may void your warranty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlWFkyHNHUg

NOTE:Use an old credit card!, and if you slightly round off the square edges on the top male plastic tabs it makes it easier to access/remove the Micro SD card in the future, although I have only needed to re-access the card once in 14 months.

P.S. I strongly suggest that you label the Micro SD card to ensure that it always gets mounted (reliably) on the same /mnt/xxxxx

Regards,

Last edited:
So after I've got a card in there, how do I configure an ftp client I.e filezilla to transfer to and from it?