What's new

Asuswrt-Merlin 3.0.0.4.270.26 is out

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Help! I cannot upgrade N66U - 3.0.0.4.270.26 to RT-N66U_3.0.0.4_372.31_0.zip

When attempting to upgrade my N66U from "3.0.0.4.270.26" to the newest build "RT-N66U_3.0.0.4_372.31_0.zip", it indicates I'm not on the correct version to upgrade. Am I missing an intermediate update somewhere? How can I can I get this on the latest build?

When attempting to upgrade my N66U from "3.0.0.4.270.26" to the newest build "RT-N66U_3.0.0.4_372.31_0.zip", it indicates I'm not on the correct version to upgrade. Am I missing an intermediate update somewhere? How can I can I get this on the latest build?

Unzip it first.

The random WiFi disconnects of my two Samsung Galaxy III phones started at 270 and I had to back off to 266. I plan to still try 372, but it sounds like your experience didn't move past the problem. Will let you know.

Upgraded to 3.0.0.4.372.31 a couple of days ago and I haven't had any WiFi disconnects of my Android devices (Samsung Galaxy S III and Motorola Xoom) as I did with 270, so no longer a concern of mine. Just closing the loop on my experience with that issue.

I bring on top this thread because i need to download again my actual installed Firmware version of my RT-N66U.

Currently installed firmware is 3.0.0.4.270.26 but i'm not able to find it out on Mediafire.
Is there the possibility to get it in some way? not the "b" version, i need the "270.26".

Basically, i would like to install the lastest firmware provided by Merlin for my router model, but in case of troubles i'll back patch with "270.26" and restore the CFG settings file.

I keep archives of older firmware and I have 26b, but not just 26. Sorry.

Ok, in this case i think that 26b could be ok since i've read that "b" version has got little improvement respect of 26.

How can you share the file with me?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!