What's new

PSA - Entware updates likely to bork AGH

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

vlord

Regular Contributor
Seems to be a common reoccurance where updating entware to the latest packages will break AGH from working. In the past I generally just restart AGH and all is well but with whatever updates happened in the past week or so, I ended up having to reboot the router to get everything working again.

The more you know ☄️

Seems to be a common reoccurance where updating entware to the latest packages will break AGH from working. In the past I generally just restart AGH and all is well but with whatever updates happened in the past week or so, I ended up having to reboot the router to get everything working again.

The more you know ☄️
Please stop using PSA in the title! The most common use of PSA is for Prostate Specific Antigen test for Prostate Cancer. If you are an old guy, it is not funny especially if you have cancer or have lost friends to cancer.

Please stop using PSA in the title! The most common use of PSA is for Prostate Specific Antigen test for Prostate Cancer. If you are an old guy, it is not funny especially if you have cancer or have lost friends to cancer.
Strange. The only use of PSA that I've ever been aware of (up until now) is Public Service Announcement. Maybe it's a regional thing.

And @vlord wasn’t the first to use this recently…

It's fine to use. No need to read too much into an acronym!

Last edited:
Acronyms are fine to use. After they have been defined (once).

Time to check what POS stands for and i hope its not insulting...lol
It certainly is not... in fact, it's very positive. ;)

Please stop using PSA in the title!

Yes, and in Southern California - Pacific Southwest Airlines...

1024px-pacific_southwest_airline.jpg

Dependency hell sometimes - it's one of those things...

Remember that linux is like a house under continuous remodeling 24/7...

Wake up one day, and the floor beneath the bed is suddenly missing :D

But, hey, now the garage door actually works...

Dependency hell sometimes - it's one of those things...

Remember that linux is like a house under continuous remodeling 24/7...

Wake up one day, and the floor beneath the bed is suddenly missing :D

But, hey, now the garage door actually works...
Now there's an incentive to try Linux.

FWIW - I am in an age protected class and the “the more you know” should have been a hint. Didn’t mean to ruffle anyone’s feathers.

FWIW - I am in an age protected class and the “the more you know” should have been a hint. Didn’t mean to ruffle anyone’s feathers.

Well - let's turn this thread in a positive direction...

If you're over 50, and haven't had a checkup in a while - go get one - PSA is one of the blood tests that should be done, but also look at A1C and the cholesterol levels...

Stay healthy out there

Well - let's turn this thread in a positive direction...

If you're over 50, and haven't had a checkup in a while - go get one - PSA is one of the blood tests that should be done, but also look at A1C and the cholesterol levels...

Stay healthy out there

Just had mine about a month ago and was well under 1 but I agree, if you haven't had one and are "at that age" to do so, please do!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!