What's new

cannot see current Tx/RX and access time on node

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

GHog

Regular Contributor
Currently I have a RT-AX88U and a RT-ACC68U, node, set up in a mesh network. Until I made sure both routers used Merlin firmware instead of the latest ASUS on the AX88U and latest Merlin on the 68U, the 5ghz radio would drop out on the node, but the lan connection on the 68U, node, would work and wifi on the 88U would work. Matching firmware on both routers with latest Merlin solved problem and mesh network works flawlessly. So this is my current issue. When I go to the connected client page, I see all devices connected to both routers, but the Tx/Rx Rate and Access time only shows live updates on the base router and nothing shows up live on the node side. It just shows a sample and never update. Is there something that can be done to correct this or is this a issue with the asus firmware that is updated to Merlin.
MYkKwro.jpg

qkfDRpg

Last edited:
RT-AX8U isn't a router model. :)

Does a reboot of both help?

excuussee me!!!! reboot has not helped.

This might be a limitation of AiMesh, since that technical information is not available on the main router, only on each individual nodes.

It`s looking like it is an AiMesh issue. When you reboot both devices, master first and the node within 10 seconds, the user devices connect to master and node and both node and master real time data shows up . As soon as one of the user devices either changes from node to master and then back to node, you cannot see the device, but no real time updates. Also when a node devices goes to sleep or is powered off and on and reconnects to node, real time data does not work. sent ASUS this information since it looks like a bug on their side