What's new

Skynet Can't access Gears of War with Skynet 7.2.3

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kingp1n

Very Senior Member
amtm just fed me a 7.2.3 update to skynet.
So where do I create a new thread if I'm having issues with 7.2.3 (Skynet)? This broke the ability to access the Gears of War 5 (video game) servers. When skynet is enabled my son can't connect to the servers but once it's disabled his able to connect and find games. Is this as simple as whitelisting something? Can you share how to? Thanks!

Last edited:
So where do I create a new thread if I'm having issues with 7.2.3 (Skynet)? This broke the ability to access the Gears of War 5 (video game) servers. When skynet is enabled my son can't connect to the servers but once it's disabled his able to connect and find games. Is this as simple as whitelisting something?
It likely is, check the router's logs for IPs that are blocked while trying to connect to these servers, look up the IPs to make sure they're the correct ones then you can whitelist them.

Is that github page the only place where we can (and will) be able to keep up on Skynet happenings? It's readable, but a tad nasty for non-githubers.

Anton
GitHub reads like hieroglyphics to me.

A 'tad nasty' is an understatement. :)
It sounds like there would be a nice community for a new forum dedicated to shell scripts that could run on various brands of hardware.

At the end of every year the member who started the longest thread gets a prize.

Thanks....when I enabled skynet again the 2nd time it was working again. All is good for now.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!