What's new

Can't access RT‑AC1900P web gui

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

houmi

Regular Contributor
I am on latest firmware for Asus for RT-AC1900P, AIMesh is enabled, node is also a RT-AC1900P (wired)

I can ping 192.168.1.1 internally and browse anywhere on the internet from LAN, can access both 2.4/5ghz wifi bands, but when I try to go to the router web gui, it just waits forever trying to connect to 192.168.1.1 (either Safari or Chrome on Mac, iPhone or iPad)

I tried also VPN to the router from outside using OpenVPN since server is running on the router, and it does assign the IP correctly but can't connect to webgui either.

My router defaults to 192.168.50.1

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Mine is 192.168.1.1, I did a chrome network trace on the AIMesh node IP and it's correctly redirecting to the router, so the web server must have crapped out on the latter. I wish I had ssh enabled as I recently moved to the Official from Merlin about two weeks ago.

might have crashed, try manually reboot should help solve the issue.

I am on latest firmware for Asus for RT-AC1900P, AIMesh is enabled, node is also a RT-AC1900P (wired)

I can ping 192.168.1.1 internally and browse anywhere on the internet from LAN, can access both 2.4/5ghz wifi bands, but when I try to go to the router web gui, it just waits forever trying to connect to 192.168.1.1 (either Safari or Chrome on Mac, iPhone or iPad)

I tried also VPN to the router from outside using OpenVPN since server is running on the router, and it does assign the IP correctly but can't connect to webgui either.

Do you have another router from your ISP?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!