What's new

connmon connmon - Internet connection monitoring

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMerlin tweeted just the other day that certain things are going to be GUI configurable in the nearish future, if I recall and understood correctly, with Diversion leading the way. I’m hoping Jack’s scripts will be as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Many of us are testing the Skynet Beta feature that this API enabled. :)

So it’s spreading...either usage or my CRAFT disease.

Yup. Stands for “Can’t Remember A F@cking Thing”

Somehow, that doesn’t have any issue in sticking to my brain. It’s the important gongs that fly away.

Somehow I'm not getting values on any y-axis of these graphs...just s's.
is the actual data getting cut off somehow, and I'm only seeing the s of ms?

Attachments

• Internet Uptime Monitoring.pdf
    164.6 KB · Views: 231
It may be the browser - I use Brave, and it blocks JavaScript unless I specifically deactivate that, which is likely the case because it worked as it should in chrome. I’ll try that tomorrow and let you know. Why I didn’t think of that before I posted, I can’t say.

It may be the browser - I use Brave, and it blocks JavaScript unless I specifically deactivate that, which is likely the case because it worked as it should in chrome. I’ll try that tomorrow and let you know. Why I didn’t think of that before I posted, I can’t say.

So much of the internet uses javascript, blocking it seems like a pointless exercise imho

Turns out that Brave was indeed blocking something...preventing the browser from recognizing the device. I suspect I may need to re-import my ca.crt into Brave - there have been many upgrades - rather than simply into the OS. (probably wouldn't hurt there, either).

Anyway, @Jack Yaz just wanted to let you know it's on my end...your work is all good.

Do I need to reboot after?

Yup, done. That brought my charts back. Thanks!!

Just noticed I now have two instances of uptime monitoring to running on my AC86.

When I first noticed it only one had data to display. After forcing a second update they both have data. Third forced update didn't eliminate either of the instances.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-08 Internet Uptime Monitoring.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-08 Internet Uptime Monitoring.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 162
@CaptainSTX a reboot fixes that. Not sure if anything can be done without doing so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!