What's new

connmon connmon - Internet connection monitoring

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using spdMerlin?
yes but only at nights between 3 and 330am.

i changed the ip address i ping to so i could rule out an issue with the specific address but the behavior persists
1618688752819.png

Is there any way to store more than 1 month's worth of history? Mine seems to reset itself after 30 days and lose all data from previous months even if I choose to download the raw CSV data.

Is there any way to store more than 1 month's worth of history? Mine seems to reset itself after 30 days and lose all data from previous months even if I choose to download the raw CSV data.
There's an ongoing trim that deletes anything older than 30 days

There's an ongoing trim that deletes anything older than 30 days
I figured as much.

If it's no great hit to resources/device compatibility, then I would like to suggest increasing it up to 12 months for CSV exports and 3 months for graphs to get more insight about the long term quality of connection.

And while I have you here, have you considered adding pingplotter-style traceroutes? It would greatly improve the diagnosis capabilities of the addon. Great work though, helped me bust my ISP and fix my packet loss:

1618764527002.png

Small nitpicking - can you please add feature showing changelog during/before update? :)
Would be nice to have it as standard for all addons.
Because right now i have to dig through every addon thread pages to see what's changed in the current update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!