What's new

D-Link Touch DIR-865 (802.11n + 400mbps)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

tipstir

Very Senior Member
Due out July 2010, not sure if that even correct though.

Image here
http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL1099/4465559/21344768/386411179.jpg

Designed with advanced technology and meant to be a unique yet powerful alternative to other models from competitors. The dual-band device has a bright 3-inch touch screen that allows easy configuration and management and has speeds up 400Mbps to provide better signal coverage. Along with also being backwards compatible, the D-Link Touch DIR-865 is an ideal choice for those who aren't familiar with technology and prefer the touch screen display than standard navigation controls.

Features
Touch screen dual-band Internet router
3-inch display screen
Easy configuration and management
Speeds up to 400Mbps
Compact and stylish design

D-Link Touch DIR-865 and DAP 1560

I have been told by the staff of D-Link that they have postponed the release of the dir-865 and dap 1560 til Q4 of 2010. Just a heads up.

I vote this as vaporware.

It's strange though, that D-link has not released a high end (non-nas) router since DIR-825, almost two years!!! (DIR-685 doesnt count in my book since its a nas)

I vote this as vaporware.

It's strange though, that D-link has not released a high end (non-nas) router since DIR-825, almost two years!!! (DIR-685 doesnt count in my book since its a nas)

Have you tried TRENDnet TEW-652BRP it had scored 100% out of 100% and comes with 3 years warranty. I guess V2 of the hardware is better than my prior V1 which really sucks overheats like your cooking eggs on street during a hot summer. 400MHz Atheros with Atheros 91xxx for wireless and 32MB of Fast DDR2. Ports are 10/100 though.

DLINK well it's best for them to work out the bugs as we all here know once a bug always a bug! :p

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!