What's new

spdMerlin Data missing in Quality graph 4.2.1

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JT Strickland

Very Senior Member
I had updated yesterday through amtm to 4.2.1 and my graph data is gone for Quality. Bandwidth is there.
I have just upgraded to 386.2.6 after rebooting and dismounting usb, but it was gone before that.
Anyone else?

Do you see quality recorded in the "Last X results" table? Not all Ookla servers support quality information so could be missing

Do you see quality recorded in the "Last X results" table? Not all Ookla servers support quality information so could be missing
I had it set to the last 24 hours. It is there when I select the last 7 days or more. There is no data after I upgraded yesterday. I'm using the same preset server as before.
1623017414009.png

1623017459164.png

They are showing 0 packet loss, which has been the norm for the most of the time, but show values for latency.
I have been using the same preset server for over a couple of weeks if it didn't change with the update.

Btw, thanks for taking the time to look at this. It isn't a big deal to me, just wanted to point it out if it's a bug.
And I meant to have replied to you instead of just posting, too late now.

1623018889353.png

Did you check the tables above the charts for the actual results from your speedtests? I suspect the server(s) you use aren't doing latency /loss anymore
Wow, I just noticed the spread in those times. It hasn't been running normal don't look like.
Only time it ran since yesterday was when I forced it.

Edit: I just selected another server, my ISP, so I know it is up. The other one failed.
I get this in amtm:

Starting speedtest using MaxxSouth Broadband (Pontotoc, MS, United States) for WAN interface
Speedtest by Ookla
Server: MaxxSouth Broadband - Pontotoc, MS (id = 10723)
ISP: MaxxSouth Broadband
[error] Failed to resolve host name. Cancelling test suite.
[error] Host resolve failed: Try again
Error: near line 1: near ",": syntax error

Speedtest results - -
Connection quality - -
Press enter to continue...

I tried to clean this up a little

Last edited:
It started back working now, not sure what happened for the last 24 hours.
1623037774910.png

Wow, I just noticed the spread in those times. It hasn't been running normal don't look like.
Only time it ran since yesterday was when I forced it.

Edit: I just selected another server, my ISP, so I know it is up. The other one failed.
I get this in amtm:

Starting speedtest using MaxxSouth Broadband (Pontotoc, MS, United States) for WAN interface
Speedtest by Ookla
Server: MaxxSouth Broadband - Pontotoc, MS (id = 10723)
ISP: MaxxSouth Broadband
[error] Failed to resolve host name. Cancelling test suite.
[error] Host resolve failed: Try again
Error: near line 1: near ",": syntax error

Speedtest results - -
Connection quality - -
Press enter to continue...

I tried to clean this up a little
Hm that's a dns error

Not sure why it didn't run, did you do a normal reboot after upgrading the firmware? I've found it usually clears out anything that didn't load as part of the firmware upgrade reboot
Yes, sir, I did. It has skipped runs since I've been using it I am pretty sure, but not that many in a row.
I think that Skynet has been blocking one of the servers that Oogla uses sometimes, which may account for the dns error.

Right now I've got to get a router and network going.

Thanks for the help.

I dub thee Fantastic Jack, unless you object.
I don't see how you do it all.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!