What's new

[DSL-AC68U] AsusWrt Merlin builds for DSL routers

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I filed the bug.. but after that I tried it again and it worked when I pressed rescan. I will leave the bug open and check it again.

Last edited:
I installed yazfi but could not succeed to make it work, i setup guest network but i cant get internet from it when i connect there

my setup :

####################################################################

###### 5 GHz Networks ######

###### Guest Network 1 (wl1.1) #####

wl11_ENABLED=true

wl11_IPADDR=192.168.4.0

wl11_DHCPSTART=2

wl11_DHCPEND=254

wl11_DNS1=8.8.8.8

wl11_DNS2=8.8.4.4

wl11_FORCEDNS=true

wl11_REDIRECTALLTOVPN=false

wl11_VPNCLIENTNUMBER=

wl11_LANACCESS=true

wl11_CLIENTISOLATION=false

Seek help in this thread https://www.snbforums.com/threads/y...-merlin-guest-wifi-inc-ssid-vpn-client.45924/

Your problem is not firmware related.

Ehm... Too much pressure.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-dor0.jpg

Gnuton keep pumpin em bro. my router is running a scorching 110*C, and my 5g band says 75*C idk when i should worry but this thing is a trooper and you are doing awesome. i hope someone eventually does some of the other dsl model routers. I put away my other one just to set this up on my DSL-68. I love it- despite the crazy temperatures and the site survey not working.

my router is running a scorching 110*C, and my 5g band says 75*C idk when i should worry but this thing is a trooper and you are doing awesome.
If you dont repair it very soon you had a router!
They should have about 75°C CPU and <60 for WLAN.
Probably chips lost contact to heatsink or its to late at all and hardware is broken.

If you dont repair it very soon you had a router!
They should have about 75°C CPU and <60 for WLAN.
Probably chips lost contact to heatsink or its to late at all and hardware is broken.
it cools down if i disconnect some of my devices. the minimum the processor runs at is 95*c and the 5g will run at 65*C for a few hours. i have to reboot it like every other hour for performance reasons.

because running much too hot, CPU will step down -> your performance reasons.
No matter what you connect it should not go above 80 even in summer.

i thought about removing the back and putting a fan behind it, but then i wouldn't be able to cool the rest of the room. (only one fan)

we are in a tight office area and have to stay constantly connected to the internet unless we take a break. (every few hours or so)

thank you for the tip though i am in the process of bidding for another refurbished one. I will then put Gnuton merlin384.11 --- i really hope gnuton enables the DoT feature....

acsd: selected channel spec: 0xe09b (149/80)
i am experiencing this alot on my 5g band like ALOT. flooded every 20 or so seconds.
is any one else seeing this in their logs on GnutonWrt?