What's new

Finding Where "Traffic Analyzer - Statistic" On/Off Is Stored

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kevin K

Regular Contributor
I'm looking at the source to TrafficAnalyzer_Statistic.asp, trying to figure out where the On/Off flag is stored. In the code, I see:
Code:
   $('#traffic_analysis_enable').iphoneSwitch('<% nvram_get("bwdpi_db_enable"); %>',
    function(){
        switch_control(1);
    },
    function(){
        switch_control(0);
    }
    );
That sorta looks like bwdpi_db_enable in nvram controls whether "Traffic Analyzer - Statistic" is turned on or off. Yet when I toggle the switch, running `nvram get bwdpi_db_enable` just keeps returning 1.

I'm interested in two questions:
  • Where *does* "Traffic Analyzer - Statistic" on/off get saved?
  • I'm going to be doing lots of poking around to find where various config options get saved, because I want to put as much setup into ansible as I can. What's wrong with my method for researching where "Traffic Analyzer - Statistic" is saved (so I can apply that refined method for other config items)?

That merely enables/disable apps analysis. The global traffic monitoring itself can't be enabled/disabled.