What's new

GT-ax11000 dead??

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

HowieDoin

Occasional Visitor
Hi everyone. So I tried to factory reset my ax11000 using the different methods and it is just not working. Only the first 3 lights light up (from left to right) as shown in the photo. I tried the restoration tool on my Mac and it successfully loaded the latest firmware, but same result with the lights. So, no way to get into the gui. It had been working fine until I tried to factory reset, I was preparing it to sell. Any ideas out there?

Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_0108.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 30
Disconnect the power cord at both ends. Leave the router power button on for 10 minutes. Toggle off the router power button. Plug in the power cord, then power on the router. It's a long shot.

Disconnect the power cord at both ends. Leave the router power button on for 10 minutes. Toggle off the router power button. Plug in the power cord, then power on the router. It's a long shot.
Tried what you said, same results unfortunately. Thanks.

Try a "Hard Reset".

1. Turn the router off.
2. Press and hold the "WPS" button and turn the router on.
3. Power light is on (keep holding the WPS button).
4. Release the WPS button after the power light is off.
5. Reboot your router by manually pressing the power button.

Try a "Hard Reset".

1. Turn the router off.
2. Press and hold the "WPS" button and turn the router on.
3. Power light is on (keep holding the WPS button).
4. Release the WPS button after the power light is off.
5. Reboot your router by manually pressing the power button.
Thanks. Tried that, but same results.

You helped me a lot, thank you for your help.
Hi everyone. So I tried to factory reset my ax11000 using the different methods and it is just not working. Only the first 3 lights light up (from left to right) as shown in the photo. I tried the restoration tool on my Mac and it successfully loaded the latest firmware, but same result with the lights. So, no way to get into the gui. It had been working fine until I tried to factory reset, I was preparing it to sell. Any ideas out there?

Thanks,

You helped me a lot., thank you for your help. Academized's "write my thesis" https://academized.com/write-my-thesis service helped me meet my deadlines. Their prices are low, but the quality is high. I was impressed by how professional and well-written my thesis was. For anyone needing thesis help, this service is a fantastic option. They deliver great results without breaking the bank.
Edit: Same as yours.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!