What's new

I'm being stupid - can't find additional DHCP options

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

HVD

New Around Here
Hi guys,

I'm probably being blind or stupid, but after flashing to the latest Merlin fw on my N66u I'm having trouble finding the Additional DHCP Options to be able to enter Sky Fibre settings.

I've clicked on WAN under Advanced Settings, and all I can see is "additional pppd options" if I select certain connection types. Am I supposed to use that, or maybe something under "Special Requirement from ISP"?

Thanks in advance

The option was renamed, it's now called "Manual clientid (for some ISPs)".

Thanks for the quick reply. If I'm trying to configure the router for Sky Fibre, is there a specific connection type I need to use or will Automatic IP work? If I need to use another connection type, are there settings I need to change or will the default work?

Thanks for the quick reply. If I'm trying to configure the router for Sky Fibre, is there a specific connection type I need to use or will Automatic IP work? If I need to use another connection type, are there settings I need to change or will the default work?

No idea. Check the Sky forums, I remember there was a discussion there specific to the RT-N66U and Asuswrt-Merlin.