What's new

Latest super-stable firmware version

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kanji-San

Regular Contributor
I am still on 380.68_4 on my RT-AC68U which is very stable. I have seen quite a few posts in this forum about issues with more recent versions.

What is the latest super-stable (especially in respect to WiFi) Merlin version for the RT-AC68U?

I am still on 380.68_4 on my RT-AC68U which is very stable. I have seen quite a few posts in this forum about issues with more recent versions.

What is the latest super-stable (especially in respect to WiFi) Merlin version for the RT-AC68U?
384.7_2

Aren't there issues with WiFi dropping with potential fixes in 384.8?
I run this on my AC68U and it works fantastic. Every instance is different, wifi depends so much on the environment. All you can do is try. You could also choose to wait a bit for 384.8 Stable it's just around the corner.:D:D

I am running a new 86U now (that replaced a 68U running 380.59). I will run the 86U for a couple weeks then upgrade the 68U f/w.

I have to decide what f/w version to upgrade the 68U to as well, will be running it as a repeater to the 86U replacing 2 linksys 610n (DD-WRT Repeater Bridges).

Thinking, I will go to 384.8 beta2 or newer.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!