What's new

Log not clearing after restart.. Should it be?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kayakj

Regular Contributor
To clarify I meant the AICLOUD log ( aka the list of files that have been shared and downloaded etc)

With all of the older versions of the stock Asus and Merlin builds the AICloud log cleared whenever the router is restarted. Now on 374.42 the log seems to stay whenever i restart. Is this a problem etc?

Last edited:
To clarify I meant the AICLOUD log ( aka the list of files that have been shared and downloaded etc)

With all of the older versions of the stock Asus and Merlin builds the AICloud log cleared whenever the router is restarted. Now on 374.42 the log seems to stay whenever i restart. Is this a problem etc?

not sure why it should be a problems, as it is always good when you have the log available. Where is this log located ? I guess its /jiffs ? For sure it shouldn't be a problem. There is also a Option "Format JFFS partition at next boot" which will delete the jffs partition by reboot.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!