What's new

Beta Lyra MAP-AC2200 AiMesh 2.0 Beta?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Is there any leak version of 386 firmware for my Lyra Voice ? (the one with speaker built-in)
I wish I could have AImesh2.0 on this router that's the only thing I care for

thx !

As some posters above have commented, these leaked beta firmwares seem to work far better than the old stable firmwares for the Lyra; that was my experience for Lyra Trio as well. I'm sure Asus has their reasons for not releasing these beta firmwares officially, but if you have any ability to communicate into Asus at all, I'd encourage them to release these beta firmwares officially.
Please share the firmware for Lyra Trio. I'm looking to enable the bind function for quite some time

Is there any leak version of 386 firmware for my Lyra Voice ? (the one with speaker built-in)
I wish I could have AImesh2.0 on this router that's the only thing I care for

thx !
I am guessing safe to assume that this was never found?

Good morning,

My main router is an RT-AC88U with Merlin 386.11 firmware and I have 3 LYRA MAP-AC2200 with firmware 386_41615 Beta that I have been using for several months.

I am going to update my RT-AC88U router to version 386.12.4, is it useful to update my LYRAs to version 386_46132 Beta?

@Velikom, What is the difference between the 386_41615 Beta (Found HERE) firmware that I am using and the 386_46132 Beta firmware?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Anyone got 386_46132 Beta for MAP-AC1750 (Lyra Trio), please?
I could only find online the 386_41615 Beta one.

@flavmod Newer beta should be always better, if not for the features, then at least for stability.

Good morning,

My main router is an RT-AC88U with Merlin 386.11 firmware and I have 3 LYRA MAP-AC2200 with firmware 386_41615 Beta that I have been using for several months.

I am going to update my RT-AC88U router to version 386.12.4, is it useful to update my LYRAs to version 386_46132 Beta?

@Velikom, What is the difference between the 386_41615 Beta (Found HERE) firmware that I am using and the 386_46132 Beta firmware?
Thanks in advance.
Who knows. :) I’ve got no list of changes.

I have updated my Lyra 2200 with new firmware - not sure what changes there are, but will check to see if they are constantly dropping 2.4ghz guest network.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!