What's new

Beta Lyra MAP-AC2200 AiMesh 2.0 Beta?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I've been using this for about a year or so. Haven't had any problems, and even though it is an unofficial beta and not available through official channels, it has worked better for me than the very old stable release.
Which version are you using - 3.0.0.4.386.46132 or ....386.41615

Which version are you using - 3.0.0.4.386.46132 or ....386.41615

...386.41615. I haven't seen any 386.46132 for the Lyra Trio.

Update didn't work: "Firmware upgrade unsuccessful. This may result from incorrect image or error transmission. Please check the version of firmware and try again."

Update didn't work: "Firmware upgrade unsuccessful. This may result from incorrect image or error transmission. Please check the version of firmware and try again."
Well, You should find a problem on Your side, cause this firmware is strictly from ASUS and fully working.

Ah, sorry, mine is the Lyra Trio, on 9.0.0.4.386_41615; the firmware you listed is for the Lyra.

If your source does have a later (unofficial) beta for Lyra Trio, I'd be happy to try it out.

Installed 3.0.0.4.386_46132 on my two Lyra and it has been working without problems with my AX86U Pro in AiMesh. One Lyra is wired and one is wireless. Thanks Velikom!

I have now installed build 3.0.0.4.386_46132 in my three Lyras, and for me it made a big difference. I have them all star-connected via Ethernet to a central RT-AC68U; and I now realize that Ethernet Backhaul Mode never worked before. But after loading this firmware, Backhaul Mode suddenly works, which makes every Lyra more stable, faster and with much lower latency. Many thanks, Velikom! (It's a mystery that ASUS didn't release this firmware officially, because it represents a big improvement).

I have now installed build 3.0.0.4.386_46132 in my three Lyras, and for me it made a big difference. I have them all star-connected via Ethernet to a central RT-AC68U; and I now realize that Ethernet Backhaul Mode never worked before. But after loading this firmware, Backhaul Mode suddenly works, which makes every Lyra more stable, faster and with much lower latency. Many thanks, Velikom! (It's a mystery that ASUS didn't release this firmware officially, because it represents a big improvement).
I agree: this firmware breathed a second life into Lyra. :)

I’ll try to get, but can’t promise. :)
As some posters above have commented, these leaked beta firmwares seem to work far better than the old stable firmwares for the Lyra; that was my experience for Lyra Trio as well. I'm sure Asus has their reasons for not releasing these beta firmwares officially, but if you have any ability to communicate into Asus at all, I'd encourage them to release these beta firmwares officially.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!