What's new

New GT-AX6000 Issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JHwsfla

New Around Here
I have a new GT-AX6000 in AIMesh a couples things dont seem to be working. On the AIMesh tab, the clients list doesn't seem to work. (No list available for nodes) the network and management tabs do work) Also the the WIFI Radar tab none of the functions work, site survey channel stats etc. Anyone seeing the same thing? I still have time to return. Firmware 3.0.0.6.102_21514. Setting up MESH went smooth unlike the one report here where the return fixed that. When I use the asus app on my andriod I can see the the list of connections by node.

I never got wifi radar to work and I have no aimesh. Both 3.04 and 3.06 stock firmware..I don't use it so ignore it.

"On the AIMesh tab, the clients list doesn't seem to work" - I am facing the same issue as well. The firmware is just simply buggy

The firmware is the first 3.0.0.6 release. Not working properly here and there is expected.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!