1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

No option for Nat Loopback on my RT-AC68U

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by asus_wrtt, Aug 16, 2018.

1. asus_wrtt

asus_wrtt New Around Here

Hi,

As the title says I don't have/can't find this option on my router. I just flashed to Merlin WRT 384.6 hoping to see this feature but alas it's not there.

Is there another setting I have to change in order for the Nat Loopback option to appear. If not is there a similar feature I can use to achieve the same results... bit of a networking noob.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. Martineau

Martineau Very Senior Member

4. asus_wrtt

asus_wrtt New Around Here

Doh... was so fixated on finding that setting that I couldn’t see the forest for the trees :D

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

HuskyHerder likes this.
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!