What's new

OpenVPN torrent download speed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Rankdropper84

Regular Contributor
Hopefully this doesn't violate any forum rules. When using OpenVPNs private tunnel on any of my android devices i can get close to full download speed while torrenting. Problem is when i try using torrenting on both windows and linux. Neither one seems to want to work, or barely works (we will just say it doesn't). I receive great speeds via speed tests so I figure i have to do be doing something wrong, namely because it works perfect on my phone that is connected to same network as my desktops. Any ideas here? Thanks!

Hopefully this doesn't violate any forum rules. When using OpenVPNs private tunnel on any of my android devices i can get close to full download speed while torrenting. Problem is when i try using torrenting on both windows and linux. Neither one seems to want to work, or barely works (we will just say it doesn't). I receive great speeds via speed tests so I figure i have to do be doing something wrong, namely because it works perfect on my phone that is connected to same network as my desktops. Any ideas here? Thanks!

probably the port for listening/incoming connection is blocked. Try finding an app for checking open ports and change the incoming port in the torent app. Try port forwarding too if you are behind another router.